Part 20

Days were passing...

Siddhant stopped attending her class..

He just comes to practise dance in the evening...

After completing the practise... 

He just rush out of the room...

He even stopped talking to her...

Roli when tried to talk to him after practise was only standing alone as Siddhant might have gone out of the room already...

Finally the day has come...

Yes the day of cultural...

Siddhant & Roli were getting ready in their classical dress for dancing...

They were in their own make up rooms...

After few performances of others...

Their names were announced...

The song was played...

Roli started her performance...

Siddhant joined her in his steps...

They rocked the dancing floor with their performance...

The people who are not normally interested in classical dancing too enjoyed it a lot...

They returned to their room after performance...

Few more performance were continued...

At the end of the function...

Principal took the mike...

Principal: I am really glad... Yes i am really glad seeing the performance of Siddhant & Roli.. I dont know how many of you whoever gathered here knows... Roli is professor while Siddhant is her student... When they gave their names to perform.. I gave my objection for that... But they didn't give up... Siddhant fight for her... He argued what if professor perform.. Still i was not convinced... But he made me agree for this.. But today i feel proud seeing their performance.. They are really talented... I felt like real Radha & Krishna come to stage to perform... Missing feeling of Radha was well done by Roli... While Romancing naughty Krishna can be seen on Siddhant.. It was really excellent performance.. I wish to honor their performance with 'Best Performer award'

All clapped for them...

Roli & Siddhant were called to the stage...

The award was given while both received it with a smile...

Photos were taken together with the award...

Siddhant gave the award in hands of Roli and went to his room to change the dress...

Roli with heavy heart went to her room to change the dress...

When they came out to return home...

They met in the parking area...

Siddhant tried to move towards his car...

Roli: Siddhant... You performed very well today... Are you still angry???

Siddhant: You too performed very well... I got nothing with you to be angry... 

Roli: Thank you... Then why cant you be like earlier...

Siddhant: Thank you to you too.. You have mistaken.. i said.. nothing between us.. to be happy or to be angry...

Siddhant moved more towards his car...

Roli: Siddhant.. this award... wont you even see to this...

Siddhant: Yes this award... I am not going to take this.. you too performed and you better keep it.. i dont even want to keep and remind about its related memories..

Siddhant by now get into the car...

Roli with upset face went towards her two wheeler...