Chapter 4

I rolled off of the table and crashed to the floor then scrambled to my feet. Jisung glared at Minho while Minho awkwardly smiled. "So uh what's up Jisung?" Minho said barely above a whisper. I walked over to Jisung and hid behind him, Minho looked at me offended. "Hm I don't know Minho, why was your tongue on my sibling?" Jisung growled slightly while I giggled slightly but tried to hide it. "We kinda well... we uh-"Minho ended up stumbling on his words. Jisung let out a loud laugh and walked over to Minho, punching his arm lightly "I'm just joking bro, I can't be mad at you" Minho sighed in relief at Jisungs words, this time it was my turn to look at him offended. Minho grinned at me and pulled a tongue.

About an hour after the situation, I was sitting on the kitchen counter and eating some french fries, swaying to the music. Jisung walked over to me and tapped my leg, I looked up to him slightly "ready to go?" He said gently. "Hell yeah! I can't wait to get into bed" I jumped off the kitchen counter and walked through the crowds.

Somewhere along the way I lost sight of Jisung and was looking around for him. Suddenly, I got pinned to a wall by none other than Lee Minho. "Where are you going?" He said looking deep into my eyes then to my lips, he was obviously wasted and didn't know what he was doing. "I'm going home-" Minhos lips connected with mine quite roughly. I stood there in shock while he pulled away and grinned. "I'll see you some other time, right baby?" Was all he said and walked away. I stood there a bit longer still in shock until Jisung came along and pulled me away "Let's go already!"

"Finally home!" I yelled while throwing my keys onto the side. "Yussss! Everyone was starting to annoy me" Jisung confessed, I giggled at his confession. "Don't you think Minho was acting quite weird tonight? I think he took a liking to you" Jisung nudged me and sent me a wink, I just rolled my eyes "Well I'm not sure what he's normally like but he certainly left a.. 'good'.. first impression on me." Jisung looked at me in confusion but I just brushed it off.

Before going to bed, I made some glasses of warm milk and handed one to Jisung. We bid each other goodnight then headed to bed, I get into comfy clothes and slid into bed.
.
.
.
.
I woke up to Jisung shouting down the hall "ITS MORNING TIME Y/N!" I rolled onto my side and pulled the sheet over my head "I don't wanna.." I mumbled into the soft covers. He then burst into my room so I lifted my head a little to look at him, he had a mop in his hand. "Oh sweet y/n! It's cleaning day!" My only response was snuggling into the pillow again. "Cmonnnn we have school tomorrow so this is the only day we have to clean the house!" That made me groan and want to stay in bed even more.

It then suddenly went quiet..
This was suspicious.. too suspicious..

I peeked my head out of the covers to see Jisung standing at the end of my bed, t-posing. I rolled my eyes "don't do this" He then jumped on me making me let out a little 'oof' sound while he just found it hilarious. 

The day went as Jisung said, we just cleaned. I was tempted to say it was worse then school but then again, what can be worse than school?

It was night time by now and I could hear Jisung on the phone so I went to investigate, he was sitting on the sofa when I looked through the small crack in the door. "Yeah of course you could come live with me bro! But we gotta half the rent." I heard a slight muffled voice from the other line. "I'm sure y/n won't mind giving up their study." At that moment, I opened the door and looked at him with my arms crossed. "Uh right, look I gotta go." Jisung then pulled the phone away from his ear and hung up the call. "Care to explain, Jisung?"