Chapter 20

Jisung and Jeongin had just returned from their little walk to see Ash standing in front of Minho with a knife in their hand. Chan was slowly sneaking up behind them, everyone stayed silent and watched the scene unfold. Chan had back hugged Ash then picked them up, Ash had dropped the knife in surprise and stayed still. "Let's not go to jail or the hospital today" Chan then put ash down but did not let go of them just in case. I picked the knife up from the ground and Minho hid behind Felix, Changbin, Seungmin and Hyunjin. I took the knife into the kitchen and put it away. I walked back in to see Ash had escaped from chans grip and had jumped onto Minhos back, trying to wrestle him to the ground. Chan and Felix were trying to pull ash off of Minho. I had enough of all the fighting at this point "Can you guys stop fighting now!" I shouted, everyone jumped in surprise and stopped what they were doing. Ash got off of Minhos back and apologised which was slowly followed by the others saying sorry too. I smiled then laughed slightly "C'mon let's get some drinks and don't be so uptight!"

Everyone had calmed down about an hour later, we were all drinking in the kitchen and dancing to some music. Hyunjin had the idea to play some games to which the majority of us agreed with. Everyone sat around the table and decided to play Truth or dare. I sat down next to Jeongin, hugging onto his arm because I wanted some attention. Jeongin laughed at me and patted my head. I could see Minho frown at us from the corner of my eye then look down. I looked over at him, missing the attention he used to give me. Jeongin nudged me and gave me a sad smile, I smiled brightly at him to try and hide the fact I was missing Minho even though he was only across the table from me. "Okay so, Ash truth or dare?" Hyunjin spoke up, ash looked at him then thought for a moment "Dare!" Ash said excitedly then took a sip of their drink "I dare you to kiss chan" He said with a smirk on his face. Ash chocked and chan fell off his chair, everyone laughed except for me and Minho. We both just looked at each other for a split second, I got lost in his eyes and my thoughts. 'Why do I miss him so much already?' Was the main question on my mind. I came back to reality when I heard people chanting 'Do it! Do it' Ash and Chan were face to face with each other now, slowly getting closer. Ash gave chan a quick peck and then sat down immediately, Chan did the same thing. "Aw come on, what was that?" Jisung laughed "That was the quickest kiss possible" Jeongin added. We all laughed and agreed but Ash just rolled their eyes.

A few rounds have passed, all that had happened was: Jeongin was dared to sit on Jisungs lap but he only sat on his knee, Hyunjin was dared to hold onto Seungmin's hand the entire game or he'd have to pay minho £20 and now it was my turn. "Y/n, truth or dare?" Seungmin asked "hmmm.. truth" I said cautiously "What happened between you and Minho?" My eyes widened and Minho seemed to look down before walking out of the room "I- I don't want to talk about it" I said softly. Ash and chan had stood up to follow minho, Seungmin looked guilty as if he had done something bad "I'm sorry" he said quietly "aww Minnie! Don't be sorry" I gave him a hug and hyunjin did too. "Should we play a different game until they come back?" I asked and everyone nodded, wanting to move on from the topic at hand.

Ash's P.O.V

I had followed Minho out of the room, chan walking behind me. We all ended up into the roommates room, I watched as Minho had sat on the bed and grip onto his hair. "I'm so stupid, aren't I?" He laughed but I couldn't tell if it was a cry or a laugh. After a moment, I could see Minho start to break down. He was rocking slightly and little sniffles escaped from him. Chan and I looked at each other then sat either side of him, rubbing his back in a soothing motion. "You're just a little stupid" I said and he laughed slightly. Minho had looked up to us and said "I thought you two would hate me" I laughed at him "Don't get me wrong, I still want to cut your balls off but you seem to make y/n happy and I couldn't help but notice you two kept staring at each other through the entire game so something is definitely there between you" I smiled at him and he seemed surprised "You really think I still have a chance?" He asked "well yeah" I responded. Chan then coughed, drawing our attention to him "What even happened?" I rolled my eyes as he asked "Wait, he doesn't know?" Minho said and I shook my head. He sighed then started to tell chan what had happened.

After the story was told for the 3rd time that day, chan hit Minho in the balls "You idiotic dickhead" chan said in a monotone voice, Minho had toppled over while holding onto his balls. "Not helping!" I said to chan and he just shrugged. About 5 minutes later, Minho was just sitting on the floor staring up at us "What do I do?" He had asked, I rolled my eyes at his stupid question "Apologise dipshit" The two boys laughed. "Of course I will but I don't want to fuck it up! I care about y/n as weird as that is, it's only been a week but- Ahhhh, I don't know. The first time I saw them I just wanted to get to know them, yknow?" Minho asked "Yeah, I know dude." Chan said and I looked confused at them for a second, chan awkwardly laughed "Moving on!" I looked at him suspiciously. Minho looked between the two of us. "Yah! You're supposed to be helping meeeee" Minho whined "Wow you're so needy" I said "shut up! What do I do?" He asked us to which chan answered "Why don't you take them out on a date?" "Ooo that's a good idea!" I said enthusiastically. We brainstormed some ideas and Minho had picked the best one. "Also bring your cats round first, we will distract y/n until your done" I said before the leaving the room with chan. I heard Minho scream before we were too far away "Don't tell anyone I broke down, okay?!" I only laughed in response.