Chapter 19

Ash burst the front door open to my apartment and dragged me into the front room. "Jisung get the fuckn ice cream!" Ash yelled, Jisung came running in with the biggest spoon and a tub of Benny and Jerry's. He gives me them and a quick hug. He then sits on the couch with us waiting for the story to be told. I breathed in deep then started explaining what happened at the end of the day, purposely trying to avoid the "punishment" Minho gave me but kind of failed.

When I finished the story, it was completely silent. I watch as Jisung face turned slight red and his squirrel cheeks puffed out "I'm going to kill him. One how dare he leave you and two how dare he use you for his own pleasure!" He shouted a bit too loud, Ash sat their quietly glaring at the void. "Ash?" "Where's your sledgehammer?" Ash got up from the couch and started searching. "Well I'm going to take a shower to calm down so-" Jisung walked out of the front room and to his own bathroom.  When the water started, Ash and I heard a slight knock at the door. Ash stopped their search and headed towards the door, opening it to reveal our maknae. We hugged him then pushed him inside to sit on the couch. "WE HAVE TEA!" Ash yelled once again then prompted me to tell the story all over again.

Once another explanation had happened, Jeongin refused to get involved as he claimed he doesn't want to be involved with a murder but even though he refused doesn't mean he hasn't got a bone to pick with Minho. After we had calmed down, we were just sitting on our couch joking around. "Hey y/n have you seen my- ohhhhhh." Jisung stood in the door way with only a towel around his waist, his eyes seemed to be focused on Jeongin as Jeongins eyes scanned around Jisungs body. "Jeongin...hi! I-uh. I'll be back" Jisung panicked and walked backwards out of the room and towards his own. Jeongins face slowly turned red as he recalled the sight in his head over and over again, Ash and I laughed at him and claimed that he is whipped for my brother. He pushed us off the couch and hid his face in his big pink hoodie. 

About an hour later we heard another knock at the door, when we walked towards it we could see that Jisung had already answered it. Chan, hyunjin and Seungmin walked through the door. I looked at Jisung "I thought we could have a party cause why not!" I laughed at him "okay! Oh is Minho coming?" I asked a little bit hesitant, Jisung frowned "uh yeah" I nodded in response. Ash jumped around "ohohoho~ someone's gunna get hurt. Wait! I gotta text felix!" Ash ran off to the roommates room and Jeongin and I followed behind them quickly.

Ash's P.O.V

I pulled out my phone and decided to text felix quickly:

Tiny handed gaylord 🏳️‍🌈

Me:
Ay gay boy, bring your nunchucks.

Tiny handed gaylord 🏳️‍🌈:
What? Why?

Me:
Just do it!

Tiny handed gaylord 🏳️‍🌈:
Don't let your dreams be dreams

Me:
No- sometimes I wonder how we are twins

Tiny handed gaylord 🏳️‍🌈:
Well you see

Me:
I don't care

Tiny handed gaylord 🏳️‍🌈:
Wow rude! Anyway you're at the party right?

Me:
Yeah, I got here like 2 hours ago 😂

Tiny handed gaylord 🏳️‍🌈:
Oh shit, why? And we are on our way now

Me:
Long story which includes a minHOE and a gremlin

Tiny handed gaylord 🏳️‍🌈:
You'll tell me later right?

Me:
You already know it
Read 7:03 pm

I put my phone away and started pacing the floor. Y/n and Jeongin sat on the bed watching me while I was trying to come up with a plan to kill Minho. Y/n eventually had enough and dragged me out of the room with Jeongin trailing behind.

About 5 minutes later Felix walked through the door, with Changbin laughing at him, showing us some nunchuck moves. "Alright, what bitch am I beating?" He asked and I walked closer to him, he stopped swinging the nunchucks around so I grabbed onto his shoulder "Just wait brethren.. just wait." I said in a hushed tone to which he nodded at.

Y/N's P.O.V

I watched from the distance as everything went down, everyone seemed to be having fun and in that moment I was content. Then a faithful knock came at our door, everyone went silent. Only one person could be knocking at our door right now. "Ash get ready!" Jisung whisper-shouted, ash ran off somewhere while Jisung waited by the door.

Ash stood at the end of the hallway just waiting for them to walk through that door. Jisung slowly opened the door to reveal Minho standing there. He pulled Minho in then quietly closed the door, Jisung stayed standing in front of it as Minho was too invested in Ash standing at the end of the hallway. Ash walked forward slowly, swaying the sledgehammer in front of them "I'm coming for your balls buddy. No kids for you fucker!" Ash smirked at Minho, he turned around to try to escape but came face to face with Jisung who was blocking the door "Hey pal." Once again Jisung cheeks puffed out and he clenched his hands into fists. Jeongin must of noticed this first and tried to get Jisung to calm down. He walked over to him, slipping past Minho and held onto Jisungs balled up fists with his own hands. He then opened the door and pulled Jisung out with him "I think the squirrel needs calming down" Jeongin explained with a smile before leaving.

Chan suddenly came up behind Ash and pulled the sledgehammer out of their hands, he then walked off quickly but this did not stop Ash as ash then pulled out a knife from their back pocket. The majority of us looked at ash stunned and confused like why did they just have a knife in their back pocket? Minho then decided it was best if he ran and hid behind chan. Ash followed, standing in front of chan with the knife in their hand "move. Otherwise your balls will be get cut off too" Chan panicked then stepped out of the way "Sorry Minho, you're on your own here. I'd rather keep my balls attached to my body" Minho looked at him betrayed Channnnn! Don't do this to me!" He whined but got no response.