Chapter 26

Y/n POV

When we entered the pub everyone had scattered to hide or blend in but soon regrouped as they realised it wasn't going to work. They mustn't have noticed we were there as they had seemed like they were discussing a plan to escape. Minho had pulled me into a crowd so they wouldn't notice us and held me close. I looked up to him "Why are you holding me?" he grinned and kissed my forehead "Cause I can, you're mine now." "Wow you're protective" I smiled in contentment and he just shrugged. We went back to watching our group lowkey freak out while trying to come up with a plan. I finally got an idea and pulled myself out of Minho's grasp. I jumped at Kate and put her into a headlock "Hey blabber mouth!" I yelled slightly while giving her a noogie. "Ahh! Let go of me" Kate complained and I laughed "I can't stay mad at you but you must buy me a McDonalds' whenever I want that includes at 3 am when I might be having a mental breakdown." Kate nodded vigorously, praying not to get killed and I smiled triumphantly. Minho had popped up behind me to hug me and put his head on my shoulder "I thought that's my job considering I'm your boyfriend now" he whispered loud enough for Kate to hear, I pushed him away and coughed slightly to try and hide my embarrassment. Kate squealed and whispered it to Woojin then it got passed around like Chinese whispers. I watched as Ash turned to Minho in excitement but then realisation took over and the excitement fell from their face "Aw I have no one to tell." They pouted and turned back to the others then shouted "Minho asked y/n out!" "YOU GOT IT!" Kate yelled to confirm the answer and everyone cheered.

We had spent a few more hours in the pub having a few drinks until we all eventually got bored or too drunk. Chan had come up with the brilliant idea of doing karaoke and going to other places. We had decide that we would do it but I had to text Jeongin first to see if Jisung would not kill Minho and join us to have so more fun.

Jeonginnie <3

Me:
Hey innie, is Jisung calm enough to come do some karaoke and not kill Minho in the process?
That's if you want to come or are you two too busy having fun on your own? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jeonginnie <3:

Ew y/n we are not doing anything like that. 

And I think he's pretty calm. I asked him and he said of course he wanted to join.

Me:
Is he still handcuffed? Cause you can let him go now and join us
We are still at the pub so get here soon

Jeonginnie <3:
I let him out as soon as I got here
Lucky for me he didn't try to run away otherwise I don't think I'd be able to stop him.
We are on our way now.

I smiled, happy that my brother could actually join us because even though he is the hugest idiot in the world I still love him. I decided to text him to double check that he will definitely not kill my Minho and to maybe bribe him if he's still angry.

Adopted Squirrel

Me:
Heyyyyy bro

Adopted squirrel:
What?

Me:
Wow rude
Anyway I was just wondering if you wouldn't kill Minho for me
Pleaseeeeeee?

Adopted squirrel:
No promises. He's dating my baby sibling so I need my revenge
Like my best friend is dating my younger sibling?
It's a bit weird don't you think?

Me:
Well you like Jeongin don't you?

Adopted squirrel:
How- what-
Did ash tell you?