Chapter 28

After a while of trying to fall asleep and a lot of moving around to get comfortable, Minho got out of bed to head towards the bathroom. I grabbed onto his wrist before he could leave and looked at him confused "Where are you going?" I questioned and he flushed "Just going to the bathroom" he whispered before leaving.

About 2 minutes later, a dolphin like scream echoed through the apartment. I rushed into the bathroom as that's where the scream seemed to originate from and walked in to see Jeongin standing in my doorway to the bathroom while Minho was sitting on the closed lid of the toilet with his dick in his hand. I looked at Minho then back at Jeongin, clearly realising how awkward this situation was. Before I could take action and push Jeongin out of the bathroom, Jisung had stumbled in too "What happened? Who died?" He spat out quickly then noticed Minho sitting there awkwardly. I could see Jisung try to suppress a laugh while Jeongin looked mortified. Jisung and I locked eyes before bursting out into laughter, Jeongin glared at us "How could you laugh in a situation like this?" He exclaimed while hardcore judging us.

I realised how embarrassed Minho must have been so I started shoving the two boys out of the room. Before I left, I turned to wink at Minho with a grin on my face "Get yourself cleaned up". I closed the door and glared at Jeongin "Why were you in my room?" I started and he looked at me with guilt in his eyes "I wanted to talk to you before you went to bed but then I realised you weren't in here so I went into the bathroom expecting you to be there but you weren't and then yknow.." He said, his voice getting progressively quieter and I just sighed. I patted him on his shoulder then stared between the two boys "don't ever bring this up if you want to keep your limbs." I threatened and they both nodded their heads vigorously. I petted them both before pushing them out of my room "Now go to bed". As they were about to leave Jisung spoke up "Why were you in Minho's room?" "Leaveeee" I said a bit louder than before and shut my door. I closed my eyes and took in a big breath "What the fuck is up with this weekend?" I said while heading back to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door then proceeded to enter as I heard a little "come in" sound from Minho. I chuckled slightly when I saw Minho with his head in his hands while leaning on the counter "A bit embarrassed there?" I teased and he grunted slightly, clearly annoyed by my teasing already. I laughed a bit more before hugging him "It's not that bad" I tried to comforted him but he retorted almost instantly "Jeongin saw my dick" He bluntly stated making me choke on air and try not to laugh. "You're not bothered by the fact that Jisung saw it too?" I asked and Minho froze up slightly while a look of guilt washed over his face. My jaw hung open before I could form any words "You haven't-" I said in disbelief but Minho didn't respond once again. "Oh my god you did. Really? With him?" I questioned, lowkey judging him. He laughed before turning to leave "I'm not saying anything." He said while entering his room, I followed hot on heels "When did it happen?" I continued to interrogate him as we got into bed and cuddled up with each other. "Did you date?" "Y/n, I love you but shut up?" he said with a sigh and I laughed "Was it a one night stand?" I asked my final question that had been lingering in my mind. "Go to sleeppppp" He complained before pulling away slightly. "Okay okay" I giggled and pulled him close to me again "I'll go to sleep now.." I paused for a second "and I love you too" I whispered and I could feel him start burning up at my words. "Goodnight" He stuttered out as we drifted off to sleep.

(A/n: So I decided this will be the filler chapter and Ill update a proper chapter tomorrow)