Chapter 21

Y/n's P.O.V

The majority of our group was back into the kitchen, we were just waiting for Minho to join us. Ash and chan had both walked into the kitchen and grinned at me, I looked at them with a confused look on my face but they gave me no indication of what was going on. A few minutes later Minho had come into the room, asking for me to join him in the living room. I held my breath as he asked me then downed the rest of my drink when he walked away, the rest of the group laughed at me while I gave them a sly look before walking out.

We stood in the living room awkwardly, I looked up at him expecting him to talk but he seemed too nervous. He was fiddling with his hoodies straps and sweating a little bit. I laughed at him but I can't deny that he looked cute under pressure. He glared at me "Don't laugh! I'm trying to be serious here.." he complained, I covered my mouth to try and stop myself from laughing even more "I'm sorry!" He rolled his eyes.

He took in a deep breath then turned towards me completely, locking our eyes "Look I'm sorry for what I said before, I was being stupid and I was just scared of being caught again. If we get caught you might get suspended and I might lose my job so please just don't think I said that because I needed to keep up my ego. I care about you, you know? We may not know each other all that well but I want to get to know you and we've been spending a lot of time together recently..." he rubbed the back of his neck and blushed slightly "I also might of got too jealous. I couldn't help it, you were always flirting with Jeongin and I thought that you might not of took any interest in me like I took interest in you." He stopped talking and looked towards the floor in embarrassment. I smiled softly then wrapped him into a hug "I forgive you minho. I'm also sorry, yknow? I feel bad for flirting with Jeongin just to make you jealous. But I do have one question.." Minho rested his head onto my shoulder, next to my neck and hummed "What is it?" "What kind of interest do you have in me?" I asked, he went quiet and I could feel his face go hot on my skin. "Minho?" He pulled away and turned quickly, taking my hand into his then walking towards the kitchen "I think the others are calling us" I laughed at him but happily walked hand in hand into the kitchen.

Changbin was the first to notice that we entered the room, he looked down to our intertwined hands then back up at us and wiggled his eyebrows a little bit. Ash had realised it too and jumped onto my back "so I guess it went well" they whispered and I nodded. They got off my back and faced me "so did he ask you?" "Ask me what?" I turned to Minho to see him telling ash to be quiet. "Yah! What where you supposed to ask me?" He panicked for a second "it was nothing-" I looked at him suspiciously. Ash jumped in excitement "C'mon Minho ask them!" At this point everyone started gathering around us "Ask y/n what?" Jisung spoke up "it's nothing!" Minho yelled slightly, blushing. "It wasn't nothing when you wouldn't stop talking about it in the other room-" Ash started but Minho had covered their mouth, laughing slightly and saying a small "Quiet!" to them. I laughed at him and took both of his hands into mine. "Ask me!-" before I could say anything else Jisung had pulled me away "Nope! My 18 year old younger sibling is not being involved into your sexual fantasies mr. Minho!" Minho looked shocked "It's got nothing sexual to do with it!" "Nope nope, you are staying this far apart" Jisung had put me down on the other side of the room. I pouted and hyunjin came over to me still holding Seungmin's hand while Jisung walked towards Jeongin. "Don't worry, we'll get him very very drunk" Hyunjin had whispered to me and I laughed. "Thank you!" I gave hyunjin and Seungmin high fives.

We were all once again gathered around the table but this time Jisung had made sure I was the furthest away I could possibly be from Minho. We sat down and started playing never have I ever but drinking edition.
"Never have I ever stolen something!" Hyunjin started. Ash, Changbin and Felix drunk their shot "guys!" I shouted "why wasn't I involved?" They laughed at me.

Before we continued, a knock came from our door. Jisung and I looked at each other confused before getting up to answer. We opened it to see Woojin and Kate. I immediately jumped on Kate "You're back! Finally!" I said loudly while Kate hugged me "it's only been 2 weeks-" she explained "That's too long!" I complained then dragged her into the kitchen "c'mon we are playing games!" Jisung gave woojin a high five before leading him towards into the room. Everyone greeted Kate and woojin and congratulated them on getting married (😉). We all caught up with how their honeymoon was before getting back to the game.
"Never have I ever.. got married!" Seungmin said "okay we feel targeted" Kate said laughing. Hyunjin whispered "but I'll marry you someday Seungmin.." everyone awed at them before woojin and Kate drank.
"Never have I ever done anything sexual in a classroom.." Ash said smirking. I glared at them then Minho and I downed our shots. The others looked at us in shock except for Ash, chan and Jeongin. "What the fuck?!" Jisung shouted, I only shrugged "no one said it was between me and him" I stated and Jisung glared.
"Never have I ever a crush on someone younger than me" I said. I watched as I saw Minho, Jisung, chan, woojin and changbin drink. "Jisung? Minho? Chan? Spill the tea" Felix said and everyone was suddenly paying attention but they didn't answer and kept there mouths shut.

By the end of the game Jisung was very drunk just like Hyunjin and Seungmin had said they would do. A lot of others were drunk too except for me, Minho, chan and Jeongin. We ended up migrating to the living room where we could play Just dance and trust me I was excited to see how this would turn out.