Chapter 15

The whole ride home minho did not utter a word to me. We just sat there in awkward silence (A/n: caw caw caw- sorry.) so I stared out of my side window while he focused on the road ahead. We headed into the apartment and I skipped into the front room still happy about making a new friend. Jisung frowned at me then stood up to start tickling me "why are you so happy weirdo?" I laughed in response and tried getting out of Jisung's unmerciful grasp. "Let me goooo" I complained as Minho came in to sit on the couch and go on his phone. My face changed into a frown and I stopped laughing completely. Jisung had realised this and decided to stop tickling me, he then looked over at Minho too and frowned. "Who's kicked him in the balls?" Jisung whispered and I burst out laughing all over again, Jisung let out a little giggle.

I smirked, an idea forming in my mind. I pushed Jisung on the couch and stood in front of both of them. They both looked at me a bit confused until I spoke up "So I have decided to tell you about my day" Minho grunted and rolled his eyes in response. Jisung looked at him then at me "is this why he's being so moody? Y/n, what did you do?" I raised my hands in defence and shrugged. "Well you see, I made a new friend as Minho knows" I explained, Minho seemed to frown but he wasn't looking at me "and he's super cute! He is literally the most precious bean anddddd-" I paused for suspense as Jisung seemed to be invested "I got his phone number!" That's when Minho decided to get up and leave "I got a text from chan saying he needs me for something, bye" Minho then slammed the door closed, not even giving us a glance.

I looked at Jisung and laughed, he looked shocked for a second before picking me up and throwing me on the couch gently. He stood above me and then started tickling me "You knew that would piss him off, didn't you?" I only laughed and tried to stop him from tickling me. He grabbed a pillow then started hitting me with it "You are a demon!" He exclaimed while I tried to reply without dying of laughter "I don't know what you're talking about!" Jisung continued to hit me "Okay so you're either pulling my leg or you are that fucking oblivious" he finally stopped and I got up to run to my room "you'll never know!" "Y/N!" I then slammed my door and jumped on my bed.

I was lying in my bed staring at the ceiling listen to baby don't stop by NCT U (A/n: stan NCT) when my phone pinged signalling that I had a message. I picked up my phone and looked at the message. It was from Jeongin.

Jeongin ❤️:
Hey, this is definitely y/n
right?

Me:
No it's the post man 😑

Jeongin ❤️:
Haha, hello y/n!

Me:
Hello innie!

Jeongin ❤️:
How has you're
evening been?

Me:
It's been fun! I made Minho jealous 😬

Jeongin ❤️:
Oh no

Me:
What's up?

Jeongin ❤️:
I'm going to be killed,
aren't I?

Me:
I hope not, You're my
friend now 😂

Jeongin ❤️:
But Minho hyung is
scary sometimes-

Me:
Are you sure we are talking about the same person?

Jeongin ❤️:
Mhm, you just haven't
seen him angry yet!

Me:
Does he not know
you're gay?

Jeongin ❤️:
Wait how the fuck
did you know?

Me:
Watch your profanity! And I thought it was obvious? You just give off a gay vibe to me

Jeongin ❤️:
Ahhh y/n, don't say that!
Do you think other people
can tell?

Me:
I don't think so, you hide it quite well but you see I have a pretty good gaydar 😉

Jeongin ❤️:
Oh really? Prove it to me

Me:
Well I could tell Jisung was bi before he even came out to us. Let's just say I won a £10 bet against chan that day.

Jeongin ❤️:
Jisungs bi?!
I mean that's good to know

Me:
Jeongin.... don't tell me-
You have a crush on my brother?!

Jeongin ❤️:
Y/nnnn! 😣
Please don't tell anyone!

Me:
Ahhhh! omg baby Jeongin is soooo cute! Anyway, I won't tell anyone I promise but I will make it my mission to get you two together! I still need to get Ash and chan together too heheh 😈

Jeongin ❤️:
I think you should worry
about your own love life before
you meddle with other peoples.

Me:
My love life? Mate my love life is non-existent.

Jeongin ❤️:
Mhmmmm, you keep believing
that y/n

Me:
Wait what?
Read 2:03 am

Me:
Yang Jeongin you better
answer your phone
Read 2:05 am

Me:
Jeonginnnnn!
Read 2:08 am

Me:
I swear to god!

Jeongin ❤️:
Goodnight noona!

Me:
I hate you- 😑

Jeongin ❤️:
Love you too 🥰
Read 2:12 am

Adopted squirrel 🐿 ❤️

Me:
Good luck Jisung!
You've caught a nice guy

Adopted squirrel 🐿❤️:
Wait what?
Read 2:20 am

Adopted squirrel 🐿❤️:
Y/n?

Me:
Goodnight bro!
Read 2:25 am