Chapter 33

After the laughter and chaos had died away, Ash had dragged all of us back into my room and set up YouTube on my TV. We piled onto my bed and split off into our couples. Minho wrapped his arm around me as Ash picked something to put and Chan cuddled up to Ash like the soft boy he is. Eventually Ash put on something on called 'Yarichin bitch club' and smirked at us "You will enjoy this" they whispered as it started.

5 minutes into the show the main character had walked into the 'photography' club to see a blue haired boy using a vibrator on a pink haired boy while 3 other boys stood around and watched. Minho shifted slightly "Lowkey want to know what that feels like" he mumbled under his breath, I looked up at him "What was that?" I asked with a smirk "I said that its pretty gay.. yeah I definitely said that" he said the last bit quieter than the rest. I could hear Chan try to suppress a laugh "You're pretty gay" Minho looked at him offended "I- No I'm not" he retorted quickly "Do I need to bring up you and Jisung that one night?" Chan smirked and my head shot towards him instantly "Tell me!"

Minho argued with Chan and me for a few minutes before giving up and turning to Ash "Back me up?" he begged slightly and Ash shook their head "Dude, I wanna know what happened too." We all turned to Chan as Minho rolled off of the bed and onto the floor "I hate you all" he groaned. Chan laughed before starting his story.

Chan's POV, 2 years ago:

Jisung had texted the group chat at 10:50pm saying he wanted company and that y/n had left the house to go spend the night with Ash. Jisung was not in the best place at that time as his parents had recently passed away so of course we all turned up to help him. We gathered into the front room where there was a lot of alcohol stored for some type of party. Jisung flashed everyone a big smile "Tonight we drink!" he yelled before pouring a bunch of different drinks and handing them to us.

A few drink in and Jisung was already off his head. He clung to Minho like a koala while we watched some videos on YouTube about the most random shit and drank the rest of our drinks. The videos escalated quite quickly and we ended up watching some non kid friendly things, by this time Jisung had climbed on Minhos lap while Minho just sat there awkwardly waiting for the alcohol to kick in. We all witness Jisung whisper something to Minho as Minho's face flushed and a slight growl escaped his mouth, we questioned if he was alright and what Jisung had said to him but he would not reply in the slightest.

Like any other party we played games, drank and danced for a little bit. When everyone was completely smashed and distracted Minho had snuck off with Jisung to god knows where. I wasn't quite sure what the two got up to exactly and to be honest I'm pretty sure I didn't want to know but when Jisung had appeared at about 4 in the morning to get a drink he had Minhos oversized shirt on, hickeys spread all across his neck and walked with a limp. I asked him what happened and where they disappeared to but he just looked at me shocked before giving me an excuse to leave the situation.

Chan's POV now:

I looked down to see y/n grinning at me "So they definitely got up to something?" they asked before getting off of the bed to crush Minho who was still on the floor "yeah I guess" I uncertainly said and Ash nudged me "You know they had sex don't deny it" We all looked at them shocked and they looked back at us confused "What? I was only being honest!" they exclaimed and raised their hands up in a defensive way. "That was so forward Ash" y/n laughed as they looked up at them and not soon after all of us started laughing together. "Seriously though, lets watch this" Ash complained so once again we pressed play and Minho as well as y/n climbed onto the bed.

A/n: I'm so sorry this chapter is short and that it has been like 3 days since I last updated. I've been running out of ideas for this book so if you have anything you want to see just tell me in the comments. Although this book may end soon, a new book is being worked on so I hope you look forward to that