Chapter 22

I set up the wii as Jisung bounced in excitement "Hurry up! I want to beat your ass at just dance" He slurred, I don't know how he thinks he's going to beat me with how drunk he is but at least he's willing to try, I laughed at him "We'll see about that!"

We started up the game and Jisung picked 'Dudu-dudu-du' by BlackPink, I rolled my eyes but put it on anyway as we do this song way too much. We were both trying our hardest to beat each other, even getting to the point were we both moved around the room, copying it exactly. We could here the others laughing and cheering behind us, which made us try even harder but at the same time mess around a little. When the song had finished, the others clapped and I bowed at them "Thank you! Thank you!"

I had won the game so I picked to dance against Ash, we picked 'where are you now?' and smirked at each other. Halfway through the song, I jumped onto Ashs' back and they spun around just like it did in the game. We laughed and high fived then continued to dance. At the end of the match, Ash had won so they picked who would go against them which surprisingly was Jisung. I thought they would've picked Chan but oh well.

I sat myself down next to Minho as Jisung was busy and couldn't pull us away from each other again. He gave me a smile when I sat down and whispered into my ear "You looked amazing" we laughed and I flushed a little at his compliment. We weren't paying attention to the others playing the game and we just joked around with each other. We took a few pictures together and he demanded that I had his number in my phone, when he gave my phone back to me I realised he had changed my home background to a picture of himself and saved his contact as 'My minho(e) 🥰' I rolled my eyes and pushed him slightly, laughing at what he had done. He only winked at me with a smile "You know you like it" he said and I laughed even more "You wish!"

The matches on Just dance had continued but we didn't pay any attention to it so neither of us got picked. We were too busy talking and being lost in our own world, which might I say was an amazing thing. But soon Minho had started paying attention to the game in front of him as Jisung and Jeongin were dancing together, making a ruckus. Minho self consciously rested his hand on my thigh, at first it shocked me a little bit as I wasn't expecting him to do it but I soon relaxed into his touch and smiled. I took this opportunity while he was busy to take some photos of it without him knowing. I looked through the photos and smiled, deciding to upload two of the best to Instogram.

INSTOGRAM
(A/n: I know I'm so original)

y/ns.gram

gram

Liked by ash

Liked by ash.a.boi and 420 others
y/ns.gram I wonder what we are to you
Comments have been disabled

I turned around to see Ash wiggling their eyebrows and smirking at me. "How did you like it already?" I asked "A magician never tells" Ash then disappeared into the crowd of boys and I laughed at them loudly, Minho turned to me confused "what did you do?" I quickly closed my phone and replied "nothingggg". He looked down at my phone suspiciously and then back at me "give me that" he tried reaching for it but I raised it above my head "Nope! You'll have to get it off me!" I said laughing, he grinned "if you say so" he pushed me down onto the couch, pinned my hands above my head and crawled on top of me. I forgot the others existed and became captivated by Minhos eyes, he smirked at me and pulled my phone out of my hands but did not move from being on top of me.

Jeongins P.O.V

I was watching Minho and y/n mess around, kind of wishing that me and Jisung could be like that someday but as soon as Minho pinned them down I turned around quickly, I came face to face with the others and they were all watching the couple on the couch. I waved my hands in front of all their faces "Stop watching them you weirdos!" I whisper yelled. Most of them snapped out of it and turned to each other, trying to distract themselves by talking to each other. I had turned to Jisung only to see him start walking towards Minho and y/n, he looked mad. Ash must of realised this too and pushed me towards Jisung "Stop your mans! He's trying to wreck their bonding time!" I stumbled over to Jisung and hugged him from behind, he stopped walking and froze up. Not soon after Jisung had relaxed and I let go, he suddenly turned towards me and then grabbed my hand, taking me out of the room "I don't want to be in there anymore"

We ended up in the kitchen once again, the others seemed to follow us probably because they were uncomfortable with being in the room with the other two. We took a few more drinks and after a while everything started to become fuzzy. The last thing I clearly remember was Jisung placing me on the counter and kissing me passionately but after that I couldn't remember much.

Y/ns P.O.V

While Minho was still on top of me, we noticed the others started leaving the room. I flushed realising that they probably just saw that whole thing but secretly hoping they won't remember it by the morning. I looked back to minho to see him already staring at me, his eyes dragged down to my lips and I did the same. His lips seemed so perfect, soft and kissable and before I knew it he had pressed his lips against mine and I kissed him back almost instantly. I wrapped my arms around his head, the kiss was longer than I had expected it, but hey, I wasn't complaining. Minhos kiss became more intense by the second, his teeth bit down against my bottom lip making me whimper slightly, he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and we both fought for dominance.

Our fight came to a stop when we heard cheering coming from the kitchen. He pulled back, chest heaving, and his eyes peering towards the door. I breathed heavily still trying to process what was happening, Minho had gotten off of me and offered his hand to help me off the couch, I took it and he pulled me towards the kitchen. We walked in to see Jisung kissing Jeongin on the counter, I turned into Minhos chest trying to avoid the scene in front of me and god did I feel bad for what Jisung has had to see between me and Minho. I couldn't even handle seeing my brother kiss my best friend, even though I did ship them, so how could he handle seeing Minho forcefully pin me to the couch, I shuddered slightly remembering he had seen that. When Minho had turned me around the boys had stopped and Jeongin was a blushing mess but jisung was smiling triumphantly. Minho had wrapped one of his arms around my waist as we watched the others cheer for the JeongSung couple, I looked up to minho and we smiled at each other.

" Why don't we play a couples version of truth or dare? Like you can only ask them questions about what they've done or dare them to do things together." Woojin had offered and of course the couples had agreed but Minho, me, chan, Ash and JeongSung stayed quiet as we are all not in official relationships but we still ended up taking part. We moved back into the living room and sat in pairs. "Who's going first?"

————————
A/n
Congratulation _FelixLee for 208 reads! I'm so proud of you my child! 😢
Your book is amazing and I hope you continue to write, I'm really enjoying it so you better continue.. this is a threat.
Everyone better read their book, I swear to god!
Have a good day!