Chapter 31

We entered the sports hall and got into our friendship groups while waiting for the P.E teachers to enter, Chan being one of them. 3 teachers stood at the top of the hall, waiting for silence. The class slowly drifted into silence and turned to the teachers expecting them to just organise a big game of football or something but instead they gave us three options: Football, Volleyball or basketball. Our group headed towards the Volleyball and we seemed to be the only ones really wanting to play it. Yoongis group on the other hand, went towards basketball so I looked at him with a sad pout but he just laughed and shrugged at me.

We were separated into different sports halls so it was just our friendship group in one area by ourselves. We laughed and messed around with Chan while setting up the nets for the game. Ash instantly went to the front so they could be the spiker of the group, Felix settled as the setter which was the middle front area and I agreed to be the libero of the game so my job was to stop the ball from touching the ground. On the other team we had Jisung as the libero so it was sibling vs sibling, Jeongin as the spiker and Seungmin as the setter. Chan blew the whistle and the game began making Han's side started the game off. He threw the ball into the air and Jeongin instantly went in for the set, passing it to Seungmin who was ready to spike so soon. Ash and Felix jumped up to block the ball which succeeded, the ball fell into the opposite teams court meaning we got the point. The Lee twins gave each other a high five and cheered while I sat in the back smiling at how close they could be sometimes without killing each other.

The match continued without any breaks and our scores were tied so either team that got the next point would win. We stared each other down, ready for whatever the other team would throw at us. I hit the ball towards Felix, who set the ball for Ash. Ash went for a far spike to get past the blockers. As soon as the ball went to hit the floor, Jisung slid across the floor and slipped his hand right under the ball when it was about to hit the ground. It flew back up into the air just in time for Jeongin to hit it over the net. As it came closer to me I got ready to hit it over back to their side. The ball made contact with the side of my wrists and I used as much as my strength as I could to hit it. As it got closer, Ash decided to spike it over which worked and it landed right next to Jeongin with a heavy thud. We all stood there not processing what just happened until Chan blew the whistle and changed our score. The three of us gathered into a circle and hugged "We won!" we shouted at the same time and jumped around in a circle.

All of us bid the others a good game while we all collapsed onto the sidelines, taking huge gulps of our drinks. Chan sat down next to Ash and wrapped his arm around them then whispered something in their ear. I wiggle my eyebrows at them when they both realised my staring. Ash had slowly started to get up so I quickly took off, not wanting to be killed yet. I could hear Ashs' rapid footsteps behind me as they chased me all the way to the changing rooms. When we got in, Ash grabbed their other shirt and started whipping me with it. After a lot of screeches and messing around we decided to finally get dressed back into our normal clothes.

The day had finally come to an end about 3 hours later. Yoongi and I walked out of form hand-in-hand once again and headed straight for the parking lot. Before we exited the door Ash had jumped onto my back "Minho's not going to like that" Ash pointed down to mine and yoongis hands and I hushed them quickly "He won't get mad if he doesn't know". Ash then smirked and pointed at the gate where Minho was, glaring at us. I let go of Yoongis hand instantly and pulled myself away before giving Minho an innocent smile. Yoongi took my hand once again and I gave him a confused look "It's not like you are cheating. We are just close friends is all." He explained before leading me to my car. As I sat in my seat, Yoongi turned my head towards him and gave me a kiss on the head. While I was taken aback by his actions, Yoongi grinned at Minho before leaving to get in his own car.