Chapter 36

(smut and just mature content in general in this chapter)

We waited outside the restaurant for the taxis to appear, the cold air sending shivers down our spines and making us huddle up to each other like penguins. I noticed Minho was not in our huddle making me scan the area for his presence. I finally locked eyes with him as he was sitting on the floor swaying slightly "Are you okay?" I asked while walking over to him, he nodded his head vigorously while laughing. "Okay so you're wasted" I laughed at him but he shook his head.

The taxi beeped at us indicating that it was time to get in, when we all gathered around the taxi the driver looked at us in confusion "We can only fit up to 5 people in a taxi" we turned to each other and decided who would get in which taxi. I was put with a very drunk Minho in a different taxi from everyone else as they all complained that he might throw up in the taxi or embarrass us so obviously being his significant other I was stuck with him.

After the rest of the taxis appeared we all climbed into our arranged cars and headed back to the apartment. Minho rested his head on my shoulder with his eyes closed when I grabbed onto his hand and intertwined our fingers. He raised my hand to his lips and gave it a kiss "Wow such a gentleman" I said quietly to him and he laughed slightly in response before putting more kisses on it making me giggle but before I knew it, it ended up escalating quickly. He had turned his body towards me slightly sending sweet kisses down my neck and rubbing my thigh with his free hand. I resisted the temptation to give in and pushed him away which led to him looking at me confused before leaning into my ear "You said later" he growled and I shook my head "1. You're drunk as hell and 2. We are in a taxi right now" I scolded him while pushing him back again. Minho groaned and rolled his head back to rest on the back of the seat "What about when we get home?" He questioned, seeming a bit needy at this point. I thought for a second before answering "Maybe" he smirked at my response "That's my baby!" he said a bit too loudly making me cover his mouth and the driver look back at us so I gave him a smile.

I handed the driver the total before helping Minho out the taxi and towards the apartment. We entered to see most of the group passed out or watching a movie in the living room, I dragged Minho passed them and towards the kitchen. I handed him a glass of water before preparing some food for him "Ugh y/n come on! I need you" he whined out and I rolled my eyes "Still? You horny bastard" I mumbled the last bit as I handed him the food "Sober up a bit then we can talk" He groaned before eating his food. I walked out and headed towards my bedroom to get dressed into comfy clothes and ready for bed.

I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when I heard the door to Minho's room open. I shrugged it off thinking that it was probably Minho getting ready to go to bed before heading into my room.

Ash's POV

I had snuck into Minho's room expecting him to be in there with Y/n but to my surprise they weren't. I took this as my opportunity to go digging and find dirt on him as Minho had found out something he shouldn't of a few days ago now. He threatened to tell people unless I made a deal with him which was that if I told him y/n's kinks he would pretend like he knew nothing but if I disagreed he would spill the tea to everyone and being the good friend that I am I had come up with the amazing plan of asking him to give me a week to think about it so I could find something on him and threaten him with that instead meaning that I could y/n's kinks a secret.

What he found out a few days ago wasn't meant to happen and it's not like Chan and I had done it before, we just got caught up in the moment is all. You see it was at lunch time on Wednesday; Chan had dragged me into a small secluded office and pushed me gently to lean on the desk. He placed his hands on either side of my hips, trapping me in one space and kissed me roughly. At first I refused to kiss back until I felt something hard press against my inner thigh. I smirked and pushed him back slightly, making him pull away from my lips "How did that even happen?" I asked with a mischievous look and Chan shrugged while groaning "I don't know. Just help me." Right after that he connected our lips again and this time I kissed back. The kiss got rougher as Chan got needier, I pulled back from the kiss to get some air but Chan didn't stop, he started leaving little kisses while nipping on certain areas of my neck which made me let out a low moan.

Chan had gripped onto the hem of my hoodie before pulling it over my head to expose my body. He left hickeys over my body as he travelled down to my stomach and to the waistband of my pants. I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him back up to his normal height so I could remove his shirt. Once it was off, I admired his body and traced his abs with my forefinger before he pushed me back on the desk so I was lying down. He climbed on top of me and explored my body with his hands while finding my sweet spot on my neck with his mouth. I entangled my fingers in his hair and leaned my head back, letting out a moan in the process and that's when it happened.

I heard the door creak as it opened which made me peer over Chan's back but he didn't seem to realise. Minho had entered the room, flickering through the papers in his hand "Chan there's supposed to be a meeting in about-" Chan seemed to go tense before climbing off me quickly and clearing his throat. He made eye contact with a smirking Minho which made him flush and peer down at the floor instead. I swiftly received my hoodie and slipped it over my head. "So.. In school huh?" Minho teased as I sent him a glare "Get out!" I raised my voice before throwing an empty water bottle at him. Minho evaded the water bottle by using the door as his shield "Alright I'll go but just know this won't be forgotten!" He giggled as he jogged away from the door and to god knows where. I sighed deeply "He is such a child" I turned to Chan and furrowed my eyebrows "You forgot to lock the door?" "I'm sorry Ash!" He pleaded as I walked out of the room too. I wasn't exactly in a mood with Chan but I was embarrassed that Minho just happened to walk in at that time.

And now all of this has lead to the current situation, me snooping through Minho's room to find something interesting that I could possibly use against him. I searched through his closet but there was nothing there except for the usual like clothes and all that. Next I checked his side draws and to my surprise there was nothing in there that was too bad except for lube and a pair of handcuffs. I rolled my eyes now realising I have to go under his bed, there's going to be a lot of stuff under there and even though that's what I wanted I wasn't prepared. I got onto my hands and knees to investigate under his bed, right away my eyes locked onto a silver box that was close to the head of his bed. I immediately grabbed it and pulled it out. I placed onto his bed before joining it. I shook it slightly to hear a bunch of different things rattle. I slowly took off the lid and peered inside to see a bunch of sex toys "You kinky bitch" I whispered under my breath. I took them out the box to just get a general idea about how kinky he actually is. The box contained: Restraints and cuffs, low temperature wax candles, Japanese clover clamps, a strap on, a Hanging door bondage swing, a leather flogger, Ball gags, blindfolds, a wand vibrator, a feather tickler, a 4 way cuff set, collar and leash, an anal plug and finally underwear with a remote control vibrator. I stared at all of them in disbelief and hardcore judged Minho for some of these things.

Before I could react, the kinky man himself had walked into the room only to stop in his tracks and stare at the bed for a good minute before turning his attention to me. He quickly swung the door shut while I still sat there completely frozen in my place and my mouth hung open slightly "Uhhhh" is all that managed to come out of my mouth at that moment. "What are you doing with my stuff?" He asked, seeming a bit pissed off with me "Well you see.. I was trying to get some dirt on you, which if you can't tell I found it, and use it against you. Turns out your a kinky bastard" I explained as Minho rolled his eyes before warning me "Don't tell anyone". I laughed slightly before remembering why I actually did this "Mr. Lee, I swear to not tell anyone if you forget what you saw on Wednesday lunch" Minho seemed to think before nodding.

I looked at Minho then back to the bathroom door to try and find my escape. He seemed to pick up on this as a grin spread across my face when a new idea popped into my head. I quickly got up to peg it through the bathroom and into y/n's room with Minho chasing behind me "Be careful with this kinky bastard. God knows what he'll make you do" I said to Y/n as I ran through their room and out the door. I breathed heavily when I made it back to the front room.

(A/n: I cant be arsed proof reading so tell me if I spelt stuff wrong and I'll hopefully correct it later on)