Chapter 2

I walked into the kitchen to see Jisung and 7 people sitting around a table in the middle of the room. I looked over all of their faces and spotted chan straight away, I looked in a different direction immediately hoping he didn't realise me staring at him. I cleared my throat and they all looked at me, I awkwardly shifted "What are you guys playing?" A few of them laughed at me and the others looked at me in confusion except for chan and Jisung.

Jisung walked over to me and hit me on the back hard "Dont be so awkward kid." He laughed and looked up at his friends "Alright so this is my sibling, y/n. If you lay a hand on them I will fight you." One of his friends, with dark chocolate hair, snickered "Id like to see you try." He said, leaning back on his chair. Jisung immediately snapped back "Lee Minho I swear to god I will push you off your chair" Jisung grabs onto Minhos chair and starts pushing it further back. Minho laughed loudly, can I just say his laugh did not fail to put a smile on my face. "Alright alright I won't do anything!" Minho puts his hands up in a surrendering position, Jisung smiles "Good boy! Okay so y/n.." I looked at him "hm?" "This is Minho" he points to the dark chocolate haired boy "I gathered" I chuckled "don't get cheeky! Anyway that's Felix and Changbin" Jisung then points to two boys, one of them (which was Felix) was sitting in the others lap "Hey!" Felix said loudly "it's nice to meet you!" I noticed his accent right away and melted a little on the inside. Changbin then mumbled a small "hello", he didn't seem very social with new people. "That's Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin" I nodded at them then Jisung leaned over to me to whisper: "don't be afraid to ship those 3, everyone does." I smiled a bit and said a greeting to all of them which they returned. "And you already know chan." Jisung deadpanned "Hello y/n! It's nice to see you again" chan came over to me and gave me a hug to which I returned "it's nice to see you again too Chan."

"Alright so should we play ring of fire?" Chan shouted over the music and the other 7 boys answered with a big, happy 'yes' while I mumbled a little 'sure'. Jisung sat me down between him and Minho and looked at me, making direct eye contact.. "you're not drinking" he said seriously "Yahhhh! Come on Jisungie pleaseeeee?" I whined as I made puppy dog eyes at him, he looked at me a little concerned "Fine! Just cause I can't handle your puppy face and please don't get too drunk." I smiled and poured myself a glass of pink gin with lemonade "Let's play!" I shouted, everyone looked at me shocked and then cheered in agreement.

A few rounds have passed and now it's my turn to draw a card. I picked up the card and read it out loud "Alright.. seven is heaven! You can point to the ceiling whenever you want and the last person to raise there hand has to drink their whole glass!" I grinned at my card as I looked around the table, a few of them looked scared while others were excited. I felt Jisung get closer to my ear and whisper "Get Minho to drink, he's always looking at his damn phone so he won't even notice when you raise your hand." Me and Jisung laughed evilly and quietly among ourselves. Minho looked up from his phone and sent us death glares "what are you two planning?" He said quietly to us "that's our secret." I said in response, Minho gave us one last glare before realising it was his turn and drawing a card, he then read it aloud "Hmm.. ok so 2 is choose, I get to choose who drinks" Minho thought for a second before his gaze lands on me then he smirks "Y/n I pick you to drink your whole glass" I looked at my glass then back at him "I'm going to be really drunk and sick if I drink this whole glass and it's going to be your fault!" I said before starting to drink the pink gin. Minho leaned over and whispered in my ear "That's what you get for not telling me what you were planning, baby" I almost chocked on my drink as he said that while my face turned as red as a tomato, he sent me a quick wink before focusing on the game again.

It was Changbins turn when I looked over to see Minho scrolling through his Instagram at the moment I remembered about my card and raised my hand subtly. I waited while seeing the others put there hands up one by one. Once all our hands were up, I nodded and we all cleared our throats while staring directly at Minho. Minhos attention turned from his phone to us "What are you...?"
.

.

.

.

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE!" he shouted and everyone burst out laughing, Minho quickly started to down his drink while I leant into his ear and said "That's what you get.. baby" I grinned and sat back in my seat, he stopped drinking for a second and looked at me in shock before finishing and putting his cup down.