Chapter 17

⚠️smut warning ⚠️
(A/n: I'm so sorry-)

It was finally the end of the day and I quickly stood from my seat to try to escape my boring fate. Before I could leave the room I felt a hand on my shoulder making me stop walking "where do you think you're going?" Minho said calmly, I rolled my eyes and whined "Min- I mean mr. Lee please don't make me stayyy" he laughed and told me to sit back in my seat. I obeyed but instead of sitting in my seat I sat on the desk, Minho sat down in his desk waiting for all the other students to leave.

⚠️

He watched the last student walk out the door and then looked back at me with a smirk. I swallowed hard not ready for what he was planning to do. He gestured for me to come over to him with two fingers, I followed his orders and walked towards him slowly. He seemed to get slightly annoyed at how slow I was walking so he grabbed my arm, pulled me towards him then turned us around and pinned me against the white board. I stood there with my hands pinned above my head by Minho's one hand, my mouth hung open in shock.

"Keep this quiet" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head slightly intrigued and excited by what he was going to do to me. He suddenly pressed his lips against mine, it started off quite soft but it soon turned rough. His hands traveled under my shirt and started exploring my body. I let out a moan at his sudden contact, Minho took that to his advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth. We both fought for dominance but after a while he won our little war.

⚠️

Ash's P.O.V

I was running down the halls to get to Minho's classroom. You see, I kinda forgot my phone charger in English as I was trying to charge my phone secretly so when the bell went off I just panicked and left. I was so indulged into my thoughts that I didn't realise I had been knocked down by a certain blonde haired p.e teacher. Chan reached out his hand for me to grab, I took his offer and he pulled me up quickly but gently. "Are you okay? You should really pay attention to your surroundings, you know?" He asked, I laughed and replied "Ah yeah I'm fine! I'm sorry for bumping into you though" he gave me a smile and said that it was alright.

After talking a little bit, I realised I still haven't retrieved my charger from Minhos room. "Sorry chan but I have to go get my charger from Minhos room! I completely forgot for a second there" before I could run off again, he grabbed my hand "Why don't we go together? Then we could maybe get ice cream and I could take you home.." he said the last line kind of shyly, he was so cute but so hot at the same time like it's not fair. I smiled and agreed to the idea, I then pulled him to Minhos room with me.

I was about to stride into the classroom with confidence until I heard a moan come from the front of the class. I quickly dropped to my knees quietly, hoping not to get spotted. I turned to Chan to see him standing in the doorway with the most confused and judgemental look on his face. I raised my finger to my mouth telling chan to be quiet and then pointed to the front of the class, I could see chan trying to listen carefully to what was going on. Before he was about to give up, he heard a loud moan escape a girls mouth. He dropped to his knees too then looked at me trying not to laugh. Watching him trying not to laugh almost made me laugh. He waved his hands to try and shoo me away to get my charger, I quickly understood what he was trying to say and I crawled towards the plug socket with my charger in. I looked back for a second to see chan hiding in front of the teachers desk. My eyes then traveled to the front of the class, it was Minho and y/n..

Wait..

Y/n?!

I tried to pull my charger out quicker but quietly. In my panic, I accidentally hit the desk when I pulled the charger out. I crawled under the desk closest to me, the back of it covering me from y/n's and Minho's view. I could hear a shift from the front of the classroom. My heart started beating fast thinking that I had been caught by the pair of them. After a short wait, I could hear another moan come out of y/n's mouth I cringed slightly as I now know who it was coming from .

Y/N's P.O.V

⚠️

There was a slight bang that came from behind us, Minho quickly pulled away to check if someone was in the room and I whined at the loss of contact. I watched him as his eyes scanned the room for someone, can I just say that Minho looked so attractive in that moment. He sparkled slightly with sweat and his perfect lips were now swollen and tinted slightly red. The sight of him just excited me and made my heart skip a beat. His attention was then turned back to me, he grinned at me then attacked my neck leaving little purple marks all over it as I let out faint moans at the sensation. He slowly raised his leg (A/n: 'he rised his leg between his leg'- _FelixLee 05/03/2020 😂) between my thighs. I started grinding against his thigh and wrapped my arms around him, digging my nails into his back. I let out loud moans as Minho kissed my neck at the same time. I leaned into his ear and whispered "daddy" quietly which seemed to excite him even more.

⚠️

Ash's P.O.V

Y/n let out yet another moan, indicating to me that Minho wasn't looking around the room anymore. I popped my head out from under the desk looking like a meerkat. I stared at chan, his face had gone bright red and he seemed to be containing his laughter. I started crawling back towards him until I heard y/n whisper "daddy" to Minho, I was trying so hard not to laugh knowing that I will use this against them later. I continued to crawl but I saw y/n wrap their leg around Minhos figure then they grinned against each other, they both let out moans of pleasure. That's when I had enough and decided to stand up to run. When I started running towards the door chan got up too also heading towards the door. Before I knew it chan and I collided, we fell to the floor with me landing on top of him.

Y/n's P.O.V

There was a loud bang that came from the doorway, I pushed Minho away and we both tried to compose ourselves. We fixed our clothes and hair then walked with our fingers intertwined towards the door to see who or what made the bang. When we turned towards the door we could see Ash on top of chan. Minho and I grinned at them but that soon turned to embarrassment as they probably heard us. Ash quickly stood up and apologised to chan about a hundred time, each time chan said it was okay while laughing. Ash soon helped chan up and they turned towards us and fell silent. The atmosphere was awkward until Ash's voice burst out "cHaN dO yOu sMeLl tHaT? I tHiNK i lEft thE coOkiEs iN tHE oVeN!" Ash then grabbed onto Chan's hand and they ran out of the room, down the halls. Minho and I stood there shocked for a second. We regained our composure but didn't say anything to each other, he just dragged me out of the room and towards the car park.