Chapter 7

"Why are you everywhere I bloody go ?!"

"I guess we are just destined to be together" Minho flirted and grinned, Jisung stared at him with disgust then he hit him over the head "Dude! That's my younger sibling" They both laughed as I stood there with my arms crossed. "Why is he here?" I asked, kinda annoyed that no matter where I went I couldn't escape Lee Minho. "Can't I spend time with my friend?" Minho answered "I wasn't asking you" I growled "Jisung?" He looked at me confused for a second "Oh uh yeah he's here to spend time with me, is that so bad?" I rolled my eyes and answered "I guess not. Are you staying for dinner Minho?" "Oh sure! That's if you wouldn't mind having me y/n" Minho replied, I was stunned by his politeness, I swear Minho was a jerk- "Yeah I'll get dinner ready right away.."

I was in the kitchen standing in front of the hob, cooking chicken stir-fry. I heard footsteps coming up to me from behind, I could feel them staring over my shoulder and at the food. "It smells delicious Mx. Han" I turned my head immediately towards the voice, stepping back slightly. I felt my body collide with his, he tried to regain his foot stance but we still ended up falling. His body hit the floor as I landed on his chest. "Oh my god! I am so so sorry Minho, are you okay?!" I quickly lifted myself off his chest but he grabbed onto my hips "it's okay y/n, I'm okay" he smiled sweetly and I could feel myself melt into his touch...
"What the fuck is going on?" Jisung walked into the kitchen and quickly debated if he should leave or not, he ended up staying. Minho let go of me and we got up quickly "Jisung it's not what it seems, he just surprised me is all and we fell." Minho nodded at my story but Jisung looked sceptical "right.. anyway the dinners burning." "Ah fuck!" I quickly stirred the food.

After we ate some dinner, which may I add was a bit burnt but I blame Minho for that, we watched some movies and ate popcorn. I was sitting on the floor in front of Minho while the two boys were sat on the small sofa. It was getting quite late already so Jisung bid us goodnight, we both gave him a small nod and I took Jisungs old space. I changed the movie and ended up putting on a movie called 'To all the boys I've loved before'. Minho rolled his eyes and looked at me as if he was saying 'seriously?' with his gaze. I laughed and kicked his leg slightly "What? I didn't say anything?" Minho raised his hands in defence and giggled cutely "Yah! One: stop being so cute and two: you looked at me like you were judging me!"
I nudged him again. "Aww you think I'm cute?" He said and I rolled my eyes "is that all you heard when I said that?" I asked and he gave me a little nod while smiling brightly. "Lee Minho you are insufferable."

I woke up the next morning in my bed with my alarm blaring down my ears. I turned over and switched it off, I then sat up and looked around my room. 'When did I go into my room..' I thought back to the night before, 'did he bring me in here?' I finally got the energy to get out of bed and get ready for the day. I walked into the hallway to see Jisung waiting at the door. "Are you ready?" He asked, I gave him a small tired nod and walked out the door with him. "When did Minho leave?" I asked when we were getting in the car "Hm... not long after you fell asleep, which was about 1 am, I believe." Jisung answered, I looked out to the road "He drove in the pitch black?" I asked concerned "well yeah." I nudged Jisung and frowned "what if he crashed?" I said and Jisung rolled his eyes "You worry too much"