Chapter 4: Love is war!

A/N: After watching the latest episode, my mind is filled with nothing else but Ikemen Bakugou *nosebleed*

There are two hidden anime references in this chapter. If you know where the second one came from... I'm going to be happy that you know that anime 😂

-o-o-o-

"Alright!" Izuku smiled, feeling proud of himself at the chocolate that he made. This time, the shape is perfect and it is spicy enough to make anyone scream and breathe out fire.

Grabbing the glass of water, Izuku drink it quickly. Even though he taste tested it 30 minutes ago, his mouth and tongue still feels like it is burning. Oh god, Izuku remember how he start to cry as soon as he put the chocolate into his mouth.

To Katsuki, this chocolate is just food, something to be eaten. But to the other people, this chocolate is no different from a deadly weapon.

Anyway, what's left now is to wrap it up with a nice wrapping paper and he's all ready for Valentine day.

-o-o-o-

(Meanwhile at Kaminari's house...)

Laying out all the thing he'll need on Valentine day, Kaminari's now checking everything to make sure that he got it right.

Chocolate, check.

Wrapping paper, check.

Ribbon, check.

Sticky note, check.

Stun gun, check.

A spare stun gun, check.

A spare for the spare just in case the one he's going to use went missing, isn't working, or get confiscate by someone, check.

"Alright! I'm ready perfectly." Kaminari smiled when he see that he has gotten all the things he needed.

Since he wasn't a great cook, he got no other choice but to buy a chocolate from the store. The store even gave him a special service by telling him that they can write or draw something on the chocolate for him.

Based on the dating game Kaminari played before, writing sweet words or drawing things that the character like the most can rise their affection point for you. And knowing how much Kirishima likes to wear crocs, Kaminari asked the staff to draw a crocs on the chocolate. Although the staff gave him a weird look, Kaminari didn't pay that much attention to it. As long as Kirishima's happy, he's fine with anything.

If possible, he'd like to make the chocolate himself like what Izuku did for Katsuki but to be frank, he honestly doesn't want to send Kirishima to the hospital due to food poisoning.

Either way, he better start wrapping now. After that, he shall get some rest so that he's ready for the 'war' tomorrow.

-o-o-o-

(At Todoroki's house...)

Todoroki stopped his hands when he got a weird feeling in his gut. For some reason, something is going to go wrong tomorrow and he can feel it.

"Todoroki-san? What's wrong?" Yaoyorozu asked after she saw the the confused look on Todoroki's expression.

Hearing that, Sero stopped pasting the screentone and Ashido, who is in the middle of inking the character's clothes, also stopped and turn her attention to the shoujo mangaka.

"No, it's just that I got a feeling that something is going to go wrong tomorrow." Todoroki replied.

"There it is! God Todoroki's sixth sense!" both Sero and Ashido thought.