Omaka: Propose...?

Standing at the beach with Katsuki beside him, Izuku was admiring the beautiful sea view in front of him. How did they get here again? He has no idea how or why. All he can think about is how relaxing and romantic this is.

"Deku, there's something I want to say." Katsuki said.

Turning around to face his boyfriend, Izuku tilted his head to the side with a puzzled look. "What is it, Kacchan?"

When Izuku saw how Katsuki get down on one knee and pull out a small box from his pocket, he widen his eyes in surprise and blushed.

"Wait, wait, wait! Could this be what I'm think it is?! Is Kacchan going to p-propose to me? Right now?!" Izuku internally screamed.

"Deku, ever since the day I fall for you, the only thing that in my mind most of the time is you. Even though I'm a piece of shit with a foul mouth and can't show his own emotion openly, you didn't mind it and accepted me for who I am. Whenever I thought about the future, I realized that the one and only future I want is where you're by my side. Deku, would you..." Katsuki open the box, revealing a beautiful golden ring. "Be my cane?"

-o-o-o-

Green eyes snapped open and Izuku quickly sits up, stare at the wall ahead with a stunned expression. For the first time in his life, he just had the weirdest and um... bizarre dream. It was a dream but it feels so real and it's freaking him out.

Reaching for his phone, Izuku quickly send a quick message to Katsuki.

[Izuku: Kacchan, are you awake? There's something i want to tell you.]

[Kacchan: Yeah, I'm awake.]

[Kacchan: What is it that you're want to talk about?]

[Izuku: If you're going to propose to me in the future, please don't say things like 'please be my cane'.]

[Kacchan: What the fuck are you talking about?!]

Needless to say, Izuku's message left Katsuki very confused about it. But after they meet up for school, Izuku told Katsuki what he dreamed about and his boyfriend's respond is 'there's no fucking way that I'll propose like that!'

-o-o-o-

A/N: I'm sorry I just couldn't resist making this joke after seeing the latest OVA. And holy shit, the first volume of Love isn't as easy as making manga is ranked 1st on Bakudeku tag? This is the biggest achievement I've gotten ever since I started to use Wattpad! I know it won't stay in the same ranking forever but I'm still happy about it! (≧▽≦)

Anyway, what would you guys think about the uke duo (a.k.a Deku and Kaminari) cross-dressing...? I'm thinking about writing it but is it a bad idea?