Chapter 13: First date (Part two)

Kirishima watches as Kaminari took a huge bite off the hamburger, eating it like it was the most delicious meal ever. He really need to thank Ashido for telling him about this place, since she was one of the reasons why he can get to see the look of pure happiness on Kaminari's face. On a side note, it was a good thing that Kaminari didn't know about this place yet. If not, this little surprise wouldn't work.

"He's so cute." Kirishima thought.

"This is really delicious! I can't believe that I didn't know about this place until now! Thank you for bringing me to this fast food restaurant, Kirishima!" Kaminari beamed.

"I'm happy to hear that-" Kirishima paused when a waitress come over to their table. She smiles at them and place a drink down on the table.

"This is our special service for every 100th customer that walked in. Please enjoy it." she said politely.

After the waitress walk away, the couple stare at the drink with a speechless look. It was a sweet drink with a two straws that was twisted into a love shape. And Kaminari remember seeing something very similar before.

(Note: Refer back to volume one, chapter 21.)

"Déjà vu?!" Kaminari thought. Come to think about it, Didn't Todoroki ordered a drink for Izuku and Katsuki to share when they are at the amusement park? Is he the one who made the waitress to bring this to them so that they can share it together?

"Wow, we're really are lucky." Kirishima smiled.

"No, you got it wrong Kirishima... I'm 100% sure that this has nothing to do with luck..." Kaminari internally retorted. Looking over his shoulder, Kaminari couldn't see anyone hiding behind the window, bushes or on the ceiling. But he knows that the shoujo mangaka and his assistants is definitely hiding somewhere where they can see them.

Kaminari finish his hamburger and at the same time, his phone received a text message from someone. Well, he can pretty much guess who that person is texting him right now.

[Todoroki: Behind Kirishima.]

...What?

Since he was dumb, it actually took him a while to understand the meaning of the message. Tilting his body to the side, Kaminari nearly chock on his food when he saw the whole shoujo manga group sitting at the table right next to theirs. Holy shit, they are way closer than he thought! It's like they are sitting at the VIP's seats or is at the front row watching a movie!

"What's wrong?" Kirishima asked after seeing the shocked expression on Kaminari's face.

"N-nothing! I thought I saw M-Midoriya and Bakugou but it seems like I mistook someone else for them!"

"If Bakugou was here, we would be hearing him screaming and cursing loudly as soon as we enter this fast food restaurant."

"Ahaha, I guess that's true." Kaminari laughed softly, secretly thankful that Kirishima didn't turn around to look at the group behind them. If Kirishima were to found out about Todoroki and the others, they are going to have a hard time trying to explain it. But then again... Kirishima is dense and he'll probably believe whatever they told him.

"Hey, do you want to drink it together?"

"Together?!" Kaminari blushed.

"Yeah, since it was meant for two people to share."

If Kaminari was still eating, he might 'nearly chock on his food again'. For Kirishima to say that so easily without feeling embarrassed or anything... Kaminari has to admit that he's really impressed with it. B-but if Kirishima doesn't mind then he guess they can share it together. Screw what other people will think about seeing two guys sharing a drink! Homophobia assholes should just go away and mind their own business!