Chapter 7: How to jinx yourself (by Kaminari)

A/N: The title of this chapter will only make sense when you reach the end of this chapter. Nothing much happen in this chapter since all the good parts are in the next chapter. And I'm having a bit of a writer block so the quality may be kind of low for this chapter ('• ω •')

By the way... Heroes rising is coming to my country this month! Hell yeah! But I'll have to watch  it alone since I got no friends ( ; ω ; )

-o-o-o-

Stepping out of the limo car, Izuku and other others was speechless when they saw the Onsen that was owned by their classmate. The Onsen opened by the Yaoyorozu family is huge... really freaking huge.

"At this point, I don't think I'll be surprised if Yaoyorozu were to buy a castle, built an amusement park or give us gold and jewels as birthday presents." Kaminari deadpanned.

"Same here." Kirishima smiled weary.

"Since we were brought here without any preparation..." Izuku trailed off. For some reason, he can see expensive clothes made from the highest quality being prepared for them, lunch and dinner made by a chef from a five starts restaurant, and the onsen... is it made of gold and diamond?

Entering the onsen, the group was surprised to see Ashido standing there to greet them.

"Hey guys!" Ashido waved at them.

"Ashido? You came here too?" Kaminari asked.

"Yup! Yaomomo invited me along with Todoroki and Sero!"

"So the whole shoujo manga group is here huh..." Kaminari thought. Well, since the plan this time is to help his love confession go smoothly but still... why drag Katsuki and Izuku into this? Is Todoroki trying to get ideas from both him and those two childhood friends who is 'oh-so-damn-in-love'?

With a cheerful smile, Ashido turned around and begin to walk away. "Anyway, I'll bring you guys to your room so follow me!"

With no other choices, the group can only follow the pink haired girl. Down the hallway, they begin to notice one thing. They are the only one here...

"Isn't it kind of empty here? I thought there will be a lot of customers around." Kirishima noted.

"That's because this whole place has been specially booked for all of us. You can say that this is our way to protecting our own privacy." Ashido replied, eyeing Katsuki (one of the famous shounen mangaka) from the corner of her eyes.

"Holy shit! These guys are completely serious when it comes to getting reference for their shoujo manga! Just in case there might be some interruption, they got rid of all the customers!" Kaminari internally retorted. And what does she mean by protecting 'our' privacy? There wasn't any privacy to begin with! Even if there are no other people around, Kaminari is 100% sure that Todoroki and his group is going to eardrop on his love confession!

Ashido stopped and point to her right, "Bakugou and Midoriya will share a room here."

"It's... huge..." Izuku muttered when he saw the size of the room. Then again, this is the Yaoyorozu family they are talking about so he should have at least expected this much from them.

"As for Kirishima and Kaminari..." Ashido trailed off and pointed at the room that's located at the far end side of the hallway, which is almost 25 meters from where they are currently standing, "Will share a room all the way over there."

"So far! Why is our room so far away from each other?!" Kirishima retorted.

"Well, just in case one of you want to get some 'lemon' and is too loud."