Chapter 9: Fireworks, Kirishima and Kaminari

Kaminari was done... so done with it.

Hot spring was supposed to be a special place where two people can have some romantic moment with each other but so far... nothing has happen! Zero special event and flag! Damn, the disappointment is no joke here! The day is going to end and Kaminari still hasn't confess to Kirishima yet! At this point, Kaminari'll gladly take anything that he can get! Even a simply hand holding is fine with him!

That aside, the sight of Kirishima in yukata isn't that bad because Kaminari still can see a bit of that manly chest. On top of that, his red hair is flatten down! This is a super rare sight!

"Hm?" Kaminari blinked when he heard a buzz coming from his phone, which he left on the table. Kaminari sigh and grab his phone. He was surprised when he saw that it was a message from Todoroki, the 'infamous' shoujo mangaka who didn't show himself for the whole day.

[Todoroki: Get ready.]

Another three new messages pop up.

[Yaoyorozu: I'm cheering for youJ]

[Sero: You can do it!]

[Ashido: Good luck (^▽^)b]

Kaminari stare at the messages, utterly confused and lost. Get ready for what? Good luck in what? What are they trying to do here? Did they forget how stupid he is? It's going to take more than such a short and simple messages for Kaminari to be able to understand it.

Kirishima, who has been watching the sky from the window, spotted something flying up the dark sky and then...

A loud sounds burst out and Kaminari nearly drop his phone because of that. Turning his attention towards the window, his eyes lights up when he saw countless of bright and colorful fireworks being set off.

"Look, Kaminari! There's fireworks!" Kirishima exclaimed excitedly.

"I can see that." Kaminari said as he move closer to the window and stare out of it with Kirishima. At first, Kaminari finds it weird that someone would go and set fireworks off at this timing. Then, he remember the messages he received from his friends just now and it finally clicked.

"So the preparation that Todoroki and the other is busy with... IS THIS?!" Kaminari internally retorted as he stare at the sky in shock. "But this is good! It really change the mood! This is just like a romantic scene from a shoujo manga!"

Turning his gaze to Kirishima, Kaminari was greeted with a beautiful sight of his crush. Kirishima's face is being illuminated by the lights from fireworks and the innocent child-like smile he has... it's like Kaminari's falling for this guy all over again.

This is it... he's going to make use of this romantic mood and confess to Kirishima. If it works out all right, then it will be a happy ending for him. If it doesn't, he'll throw himself into a black hole.

-o-o-o-

Lying in the bed together, both Izuku and Katsuki is amazed and surprised to see fireworks going off outside. It's a really pretty sight and Izuku feel blessed to be enjoy such a beautiful view with his boyfriend.

"It's pretty..." Izuku muttered.

Pulling the bed blanket up to cover their naked body, Katsuki warp his arms around Izuku's waist, pulling the smaller male closer to his muscular chest. He rest his chin on top of Izuku's head and hummed, staring at those fireworks with a frown. "Must be that fucking Half-and-Half bastard's doing."

"Ahaha, maybe this must be the reason why we didn't see him anywhere today. He must be busy preparing the fireworks for us to enjoy." Izuku smiled softly.