Chapter 1: An interviewer is here!

A/N: Total concentration fanfic breathing 1st form, 3k words count!

...I'm sorry for the cringe. I just want to try doing that once 😅

Anyway, I manage to get this chapter out faster than I thought. I think I might sneak in more anime reference from now, let's see if you guys can find it or not. Also, Eri-chan and Kota-kun will be making an appearance in the next chapter.

-o-o-o-

Inside a dark room, a lone white haired teen is seen putting on his boots and gloves. Grabbing the large sword he left by the bedside, he easily lift it up and make his way to the door. Opening the door, a beautiful sight of a beautiful town greeted him.

[Kaito. CV: Okamoto Nobuhiko.]

'In a world filled with magic and many different races live together...'

Running through the forest, Kaito swing his large sword and easily beheaded a monster that's far larger than him. Kneeling on the ground behind him is an injured girl with wavy pale green hair.

'There was a rumor about a place that nobody can reach.'

"Thank you for saving me yesterday. I'm Miya, one of the people who accepted the quest to slain the three headed dragon." Miya smiled sweetly.

[Miya. CV: Amamiya Sora.]

'A place that's known as 'Paradise', also known as the heaven on earth.'

"I don't need any help from a weakling like you." Kaito said as he pointed a finger at a deeply shocked Miya. Then, he shifted his gaze to the other adventurers behind Miya. "And extras like you guys will only get in the way. You better back out from this quest before you get hurt and regret it."

[♪: Ground Zero/ Earphone Jack]

'In a journey to search for a certain something in that 'Paradise'.'

"'Paradise'? You mean the place that even the holy beings couldn't even find?" Miya asked as she tilted her head to the side.

"Yeah." Kaito nodded as he lean on the bark of the tree.

"Why?"

"There's something I need to find no matter what."

'A never-ending adventure full of danger where the trust and bond between two people is put to test. In order to save and win. To win and save.'

Dodging an attack together, both Miya and Kaito stood in front of the townspeople in a protective manner with their weapons held tightly in their hand. Both are badly injured and yet, the determined into their eyes is still burning strong.

'The boy who will be known as the legendry Hero in the future...'

"Die! You trash!" Kaito shouted as he ran straight for the enemy.

"D-die?" Miya muttered as she watches her partner with a dumbfounded expression.

'Is very...'

"Get lost, damn bitch!" Kaito snapped as he push the woman who is trying to get his attention away.

"Kaito-kun!" Miya exclaimed.

'Different...'

"Out of the way, damn extras." Kaito said as he roughly shove the people who is in front of him away.

"I'm really sorry everyone!" Miya cried as she tries to bow and apologies to all the people whom Kaito has offended.

'From what most people will expect from a legendry Hero...'