Chapter 12: First date (Part one)

Today is the day... their very first date together as a couple.

Standing in front of the park where he and Kaminari agree to meet up, Kirishima look at his watch for the seventh time. Ashido told him to be early so he got here two hours early but... it seems like he really was too early. There was another hour left to go and-

"Hey, Kirishima!"

Turning his attention to the direction where Kaminari's voice came from, Kirishima's surprised to see the blond running towards him. Thank goodness he was two hours early. If not, Kaminari would end up being the one who has to wait for him.

"Sorry, did I made you wait?" Kaminari asked.

"No, I just got here myself." Kirishima smiled.

Hiding behind the trees in the park, the whole Todoroki group is currently watching Kirishima and Kaminari's every movement carefully. In order to prevent themselves from getting found out, all of them put on a disguise. Ashido and Yaoyorozu has sunglass on. Todoroki's wearing a hat and a fake glasses. As for Sero, the one who is normal and has the most common sense in the group, is wearing a jacket with the hood up. Making him one of the least shady-looking person in the group.

"'Just got here' huh... he left his house way too early, wait for an hour and that counted as 'just got here'?" Sero deadpanned.

"Because he's Kirishima." Ashido replied.

"What kind of an answer is that?" Sero internally retorted. Turning around to look at Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, he's not surprise to see those two busy discussing about their shoujo manga very seriously.

"Todoroki-san, it would be better if Riki-san is wearing a short skirt instead of a jeans. Skirts are feminine and Riki-san would surly want Sajiro-san to think that she's cute and girly." Yaoyorozu suggested.

"Yeah, got it." Todoroki nodded as he continue to sketch.

-o-o-o-

Walking side by side, Kaminari eyed Kirishima's hand. He want to hold that hand and he know that Kirishima won't mind but... what would Kirishima think if he were to suddenly grab his 'manly' hand? They are now dating so there's nothing weird if they were to hold hand.

"You seem kind of tired, Kaminari. Are you alright?" Kirishima asked.

"E-eh? Me?" Kaminari flinched.

"Did you not sleep well last night?"

"You're overthinking. I'm perfect fine as you can see!"

"Then that's good. Guess I'm reading too much into it."

"There's no way that I can't tell him that I was too excited to sleep last night." Kaminari thought, averting his eyes from his boyfriend.

Come to think about it, Kaminari doesn't know where they will be going for their date. Kirishima told him that he has already planned everything and it was a surprise. While Kaminari couldn't even make a guess, for some reason he doesn't have a good feeling about it. Don't get him wrong, Kaminari love this rock head but for someone who has zero romantic and dating experience... it's normal for him to be a little worried or unease right?

Noticing something pocking out of Kirishima's pocket, Kaminari narrowed his eyes on it until he realized that it was a book titled as 'How to be a good boyfriend for dummies'.

"Kirishima—?!" Kaminari internally screamed. There are many things Kaminari wanted to say and point out. But... to think that Kirishima would go and buy a book on how to becoming a good boyfriend... he's really serious about this.