Chapter 20: Pik*chu hurt itself in confusion

Warning: There's a lot of mentioning of adult stuff and the word 's*x' because Kaminari's mouth has no filter.

-o-o-o-

A certain character from a manga once said that it takes high school students three to six months of dating and going out on a date at least five times before reaching the 'nirvana' stage.

The time flow in this story is different from reality but if Kaminari were to look at the publish date of the chapters, he was in a relationship for more than six months right? Kaminari confessed to Kirishima on April and went on a date for the first time on May! On top of that, they has been going out on a date almost every week! They actually did a lot of things behind the scene even though author didn't write it out due to the shitty writer block! So there's no mistaking in the fact that they are already at the 'nirvana' stage right?!

Well, if Kirishima wants to 'do' it, there's no reason for Kaminari to reject him. In fact, he was looking forward to the day where they can finally climb the stairs that will bring them closer to being a 'real adult'.

They held hands, hugged and kissed many times but there's one problem here. Kirishima doesn't seems like he's going to take another step further than hands holding, hugging and kissing. Because of this, Kaminari couldn't help but to think that Kirishima isn't interested in doing 'those' kind of things.

Thinking back when he first let Katsuki play an erotic game, Kirishima mostly look away whenever there are some 'naughty' CG. He seems to be embarrassed by it but this doesn't means he's not interested in it right?

If Kirishima isn't against doing 'it' with him, then why didn't he mention it? Does he not want to do 'it' with him? Is Kaminari not sexy enough to turn him on? Or... did Kirishima lose interest in him and doesn't want to talk about it as he fear that he might hurt his feelings?

Shaking the thought away, Kaminari frowned and took a bite out of his hamburger. It's better not think too deeply into it for now or else this is going to ruin his mood. He's in the middle of a date after all.

For today's date, they will be going to the manga café to enjoy some quiet time together after they finish their lunch here. While a manga café isn't the most romantic place, Kaminari is happy with it. He love reading manga and he love his boyfriend. So being in a place where he's surrounded by the things (and person) he love, there's nothing for him to complain about.

And if Todoroki and his group isn't watching them from somewhere, it would certainly be the best. But too bad for them since Todoroki's target for today happens to be them instead of Izuku and Katsuki. Kaminari can tell Todoroki and Sero is observing them even if he didn't see them. It seems like he has gain a special skill in detecting them as he can feel their 'present'. While on the other hand, Kirishima is totally unaware of it.

Kaminari and Kirishima didn't told anyone about their date today so it's a real wonder how Todoroki manage to found out about it. It's almost like Todoroki's godly power is one of the world's unexplainable mysteries.

After they finish their lunch, they went over to the manga café, booked a booth and begin to relax in there. Since they shut the door to the booth they are in, they can have a bit of privacy to themselves (even though Todoroki and Sero is also in the same place as them).

Turning his attention to Kirishima, Kaminari push down the urge to make a retort when he saw that his boyfriend is crying (manly tears) silently while reading Shing*ki no Ky*jin. While it's true that some of the character's deaths shocked him and made him depress, Kaminari has never cry over their deaths. Since he has seen sadder deaths.

After Kirishima's done with the volume he's reading, he turn around to face Kaminari and smiles at him. "Being able to read so many volumes at once sure feels great."