Chapter 8: This is a great view

A/N: Sorry for the long wait (and short chapter)! Staying at home should have made me feel like writing more but the boredom killed my mood to write instead (;w;)

The situation isn't getting any better so please stay safe everyone!

-o-o-o-

The long awaited nighttime is finally here. After a very fancy dinner, Izuku and Katsuki is now soaking in the hot spring while staring at the beautiful sky that's full of twinkling stars.

Based on Izuku's memory, the last time he bathed together with Katsuki is when they are still kids and that's almost 10 years ago. Sure, on that Christmas night, Izuku saw Katsuki's bare body. Looking at it again now, the Katsuki certainly has grown up into a handsome and muscular guy. What is he going to look like in another 10 years? Without a doubt, Katsuki's definitely going to get taller and more muscular.

Just by imagining it, Izuku can feel his face getting warmer. Like a weird switch being flicked on, he suddenly saw an image of them doing lewd stuff inside his head. Izuku turns even redder and quickly splash the water at his face, hoping to 'cool' himself down.

Now this is seriously bad. The fanfiction is doing some weird things to his brain that causes him to have such imagination. He need to control himself and having a turn-on right now is really bad. One of the last things Izuku wanted is having Katsuki viewing him as a pervert!

"Deku."

"W-what?!" Izuku flinched.

"Do you remember that you promised me that you'll give me a reward?"

"Oh... yeah, I remember."

"You even told me that I can get to choose whatever reward I want."

"Yes, I did."

"You know, it has been a while since we last did 'it'. There's something I'd like to try when we get back home. But as I've said before, I won't force you or anything if you're not okay with it." Katsuki looked away.

Katsuki has his usual grumpy look on his face but he was also blushing, which Izuku finds it very cute. Bringing his knees up to his chest, Izuku trailed his gaze down to the warm water, face turning red at the thought of them getting some 'lemon'. "I-I trust Kacchan so... I'm sure that I'll be okay with whatever Kacchan wanted to try. And also... we don't have to wait until we get back..."

Katsuki turned his gaze back to Izuku, staring at his boyfriend with a look of surprise. "Deku, are you saying what I'm fucking thinking about?"

Izuku nodded shyly and muttered, "I'm okay if we do 'it' later..."

"But I don't have any condo-"

With their hands under the water, Izuku slowly intertwine their fingers together and whisper softly, "I know. And I'm fine with it, since its Kacchan."

Their eyes met and like magnet being drawn towards each other, the gap between them slowly close as they lean in for a kiss-

The door slide open and there was Kaminari, slouching with a depressed look on his expression and a towel wrapped around his waist. Both Izuku and Katsuki quickly pull away, looking away from each other with a heavy blush on their face. Their heart was beating like crazy as their classmate nearly caught them kissing. While Katsuki has no problem kissing Izuku in public to show people that he belongs to him, doing it in front of this shitty Pik*chu is a totally different thing.

"K-Kaminari-kun, what's wrong? You don't look well." Izuku said, trying to act as normal as he can. Izuku was getting worried when Kaminari didn't answer him. The look in his eyes is clearly dead and it's like he has given up hope or something. And when Kaminari suddenly kneel down on the ground, Izuku was seriously starting to freak out. "Kaminari-kun?!"