Chapter 18: Jealousy and summer memories

The summer festival has begun and the group found themselves standing right in front of a shooting gallery. The table that used to have many different prizes lining up is now mostly gone. And it's all thanks to Katsuki and his godly shooting skills.

With another shot, Katsuki knock over the rabbit plushy. The nearby people is staring at him in awe and Izuku can understand why they had such reactions. To tell the truth, he knows that Katsuki is amazing in everything he do but... this is a little 'overboard' and he's starting to feel sorry for the stall owner.

"Oh come on, Bakugou!" Kirishima said in a whiny tone as another prizes was taken from him. Leaning in closer to his friend, he whisper softly so that Kaminari (who is standing behind him) wouldn't hear him. "Let me hit some prizes too! I want to show off my skills and manly side to Kaminari!"

"In your fucking dreams."

"But you already got yourself a mountain of prizes so isn't it enough for you? Any more than this and you're going to get yourself banned!"

"Tch...!" Katsuki grumbled. He hate to admit it but Kirishima does has a point. Even he himself knows that he has overdone it and if he were to keep this up, he's gonna get fucking banned for sure. But he still got one more bullet left so this will be the last one. When he aim his gun at the Pik*chu plushy that is wearing a yukata, his brow twitches when he sense Kirishima's intense gaze on him that seems to be saying 'bro, please no. Anything but that one. Please let me have that one. I wanna get that for my boyfriend.'

"Fucking annoying." Katsuki thought. He turn his aim towards a different prize and for some reason, he can feel an aura of happiness from the redhead. He doesn't even need to look at Kirishima to see the 'bro... you're the best' look on his face.

Katsuki pull the trigger and land a hit on the teddy bear, knocking it off the shelf. Dumping all the prizes into a large sling bag (that he won from the booth), he throw it over his shoulder and took Izuku's hand, leading him away from the booth.

"Bakugou? Where are you going?" Kirishima asked.

"We're going to take a look at other booth. The two of you can go and enjoy the festival on your own so don't fucking come bother us."

"Ah... he probably want to drag Midoriya off to a place to do some erotic stuff." Kaminari thought.

-o-o-o-

Walking through the street, Izuku eyed the bag that full of prizes from the shooting gallery booth. He really hope that they didn't get banned from that booth if they were to come again next year. Going to the next booth, Izuku was stunned to see that Katsuki has brought him to the goldfish scooping booth.

Ah, he can already predict the future where Katsuki shows no mercy and scoop out all the goldfish, leading to them getting banned.

"Um, Kacchan? Don't overdo it okay?" Izuku smiled nervously, hoping that his boyfriend would at least listen to him and hold back a little. Which is very unlikely since this is Bakugou Katsuki he's talking about. And Katsuki never hold back in anything.

After paying for the two of them, the stall owner gave both of them one paper scooper each.

(Note: Goldfish scooping is a traditional Japanese game where the player scoop goldfish with a paper scooper called 'Poi' and then put them into a small bowl. You can even bring the goldfish you caught back home.)

Getting into a squatting position, Izuku stare at the goldfish. There are so many of them swimming around inside the large plastic container. Some are larger than the others so maybe it's the best that he doesn't aim for those. Since the Poi tear very easily, he would need to be quick too.