Chapter 10.5: Another ship has gone sailing

When the morning comes, Izuku thought that he'd either get to see a 'deeply depressed Kaminari' or a 'super envious about them Kaminari'. But his guesses was wrong when he saw Kaminari waiting for them at the entrance of the onsen with Kirishima, smiling so brightly like he was the sun itself.

"What in the world happened to him?" Izuku thought as he slowly 'walk' towards his friends.

"What's wrong, Midoriya? The way you're walking is weird." Kirishima noted.

"I-it's nothing! Just a bad sleeping position!" Izuku blushed. Oh god, the embarrassment is no joke here. He can't believe that Kirishima point it out like that!

Due to the fact that Izuku and Katsuki went two rounds last night, his ass and back is hurting. Because of that, the way he walk might be a little 'weird'. Kaminari isn't dumb when it comes to these things and Izuku honestly thought that the blond would stop smiling and stare at him with an envious look. But no, Kaminari's still smiling and to be frank, it's kind of scary.

"Stupid Pik*chu, what the fuck is wrong with you? Stop smiling like a fucking creep." Katsuki said.

"To tell the truth..." Kirishima scratch his cheek with a faint blush on his face.

"We're now officially dating!" Kaminari said proudly.

"He actually announce it so openly!" Izuku internally retorted. But... finally! Izuku's happy for him! The ship is finally sailing! After pinning and struggling for so long, Kaminari finally got through Kirishima's denseness!

"Well, fucking congratulations." Katsuki said with an unamused expression.

"Thanks bro. Although there are many things I don't know about being in a relationship, I'll do my best to make Kaminari happy!"

"Kirishima-kun... you're making it sounds like you're asking your lover's parents for hand in marriage." Izuku lightly retorted.

Watching from the side with the other assistants, Ashido couldn't wipe the grin off her face. Their friends is finally together and she was really happy for them! Although she facepalm really hard when she heard Kirishima said he like the fireworks and ruin the romantic moment, everything still turns out well.

Just like how Todoroki predicted it, Kaminari got fed up with how dense Kirishima is and give him a 'clearer' love confession.

"Now that Kaminari and Kirishima is finally a couple, what are we going to do next?" Sero asked.

"A double date I guess." Todoroki replied. While a double date sounds great, how is he going to set them up for it? Which is the best location for a double date? Ah, looks like he'll need to start planning now.