Chapter 10: Your reward (smut)

WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SMUT SO PLEASE TURN AWAY NOW IF YOU STILL WANT TO PROTECT YOUR INNOCENT MIND AND EYES!

-o-o-o-

(An hour before the fireworks)

The moment they return to their room, they waste no time and straight away went to do what they are going to do. Now lying down on the bed, Izuku bit his lips to stop himself from making any weird sound as Katsuki's kissing and sucking on his neck while pinching and rubbing his nipples.

This time is different from their first time. Even if their room is far apart from each other, Kaminari and Kirishima is still here, at the same onsen as them. And Izuku need to control his voice or else he's going to die from embarrassment if his friends were to heard him and found out what he and Katsuki's doing right now.

"Fuck..." Katsuki cursed under his breath and got up. He wanted to take his time to enjoy it but his patient is running out. He need to be inside Izuku now. Reaching for the drawer beside the bed, he opens it and take out the unopened bottle of lube. Izuku looks like he wanted to question him why he knew there was a bottle of lube there but decide not to ask too much.

"K-Kacchan, I-I'll do it." Izuku said.

"Are you sure, Deku?"

Izuku nodded shyly and blushed. "T-this is Kacchan's reward after all. And... I feel that it wouldn't be fair if Kacchan's the one doing everything."

Without a word, Katsuki pass the lube to Izuku. He open the cap and pour some onto his hand. If he's not wrong, that time Katsuki rub it over his own palm to warm it up before using it. Copying what Katsuki did, Izuku rub it all over his palm to warm it. Then, he turn around and got on his hands and knees, showing his backside to Katsuki (putting on a show for him without even realizing it). Izuku lower his upper body while keep his ass up in the air.

Doggy style...

That's what Katsuki wanted to try tonight. Izuku isn't against it since he... well, is kind of curious about it too. Not to mention that trying a new position is kind of exciting. Although this position is a lot more embarrassing than he thought.

Reaching behind him, Izuku insert a finger in and whimper. As expected, it feels a little weird. He slowly pump his finger in and out, spreading the lube inside carefully. Once he got used to the feeling of having one finger, he added another finger, stretching himself to the best he can.

"Am I doing it right? It feels different from how Kacchan does it." Izuku thought.

Unable to tear his eyes away from watching Izuku, who is trying to prepare his ass in order to take his dick, Katsuki find himself becoming fully hard.

Holy fuck! His sweet and innocent Izuku really is damn fucking erotic and that's a fucking turn-on! Although it was clear that Izuku isn't fully sure whether he's doing it correctly or not.

Removing his fingers, Izuku blushed and rest his chin on the pillow, spreading his legs wider so that Katsuki can have a better access. "I-I think I'm ready, Kacchan..."

Izuku flinched when he felt a pair of hands on each side of his ass. This is it... here it comes-

"Ah...!" Izuku cried out when Katsuki shove something inside his hole. Whatever it is, Izuku can be sure that this isn't the cock that's he waiting for. This feeling is... fingers?

"You really are a Deku, you didn't spread yourself enough. Do you really think you can take my fucking dick like this? Your fingers aren't as thick as mine so if you think it's not enough then use three fingers." Katsuki said as he thrust two fingers into Izuku's wet hole, stretching him properly this time. Katsuki may be impatient but hurting his boyfriend is a Big. Fat. Fucking. Hell. No.