Chapter 4.5: Ideas for a reward

Coincidence can be kind of scary some times.

At least, that's what Izuku thought when he ran into Ashido and Todoroki when he was shopping for notebooks. They chatted for a while and before he knew it, they are having lunch at a café.

"I've been really curious about it ever since I saw the interview. How did you manage to get Bakugou to talk 'normally' during the interview?" Ashido asked while Todoroki is listening carefully, hoping to catch some ideas for his manga.

"W-well... I promised that I'll give him a reward." Izuku averted his eyes from his friends and take a sip from his drink.

"A kinky reward?"

"ASHIDO-SAN!" Izuku exclaimed with his face bright red. It could be him but he got a feeling that he has a similar conversion like this somewhere before.

"Then, what kind of reward are you planning to give him?"

"I don't really know what could be counted as a good reward. I thought about cooking for him but Kacchan doesn't really like to see me in the kitchen, since I'm not that great in cooking or baking. On top of that, there was one time where I nearly burn down the house."

Ashido sweat dropped. While she was curious to what Izuku was doing and almost burn down a house, she choose not to ask that now. Sometimes, there are things that's better off not knowing.

"If you want some ideas besides cooking, I can give you a few." Ashido said. Taking out her phone, she begin to send something to Izuku. From Izuku's phone, he was puzzled to see what she was send to him.

"Ashido-san, what is this?" Izuku asked.

"Links to some of my favorite fanfic! You can get many great ideas from these fanfic authors!" Ashido smiled and gives him a thumb up.

"B-but something came up and I've already told Kacchan that he can choose what kind of reward he want."

"It's fine! You can use it for future reference."

"Future reference..." Izuku thought as he stare at the links. Sure, he can definitely use some ideas just in case he ran into something like this in the future. It would certainly be a great help to him when that time comes. Giving his friend a smile, Izuku thanked Ashido. "Thank you very much, I'll definitely read it when I got home."

At this point, Izuku still has no idea how those fanfic is going to corrupt his mind. He has no idea that he's on the way to fall into a hell hole. However, he doesn't really regret it since he indeed, did get many ideas from those fanfic.

-o-o-o-

A/N: In a few more minutes, I'm going to post a new story. It's going to be a Bakudeku omegaverse story. Hopefully, it's angst enough though. It's probably a bad idea for me to be making new stories but I just couldn't help it 😅