Getting Mal Ready For Her First Date

"He asked you out on a date?" Harmony asked Mal when they were all in their room.
"You have to let me do your hair and makeup." Evie said excitedly.
"Don't go overboard again Evie. Last time you were this excited to do hair and makeup my dad gave me like 10 face washes."
"Men don't know the importance of makeup." Evie argued as she got her stuff and started with Mal's face.
"Ok, easy with the blush." Mal said pushing away the brush. "I don't want to scare him away."
"Mal, he's under a spell, you could be dressed as a pink elephant and he would still think you're hot." Harmony reminded her.
"Yeah, calm down Mal." Evie insisted. "My mom taught me how to put on blush before I could talk, always use upward strokes."
"My mom was never really big on make up tips." Mal replied.
"What about you Harmony? You never told us about your mom."Evie asked.
"I don't really know her... To be honest I never really thought about her." Harmony admitted.
Mal and Evie looked at her surprised. "You mean your dad never told you about your mom?" Mal asked.
"Well I know she's a Goddess, I just don't know which one. Dad just told me I have her skin color and face."
"So you never got to do... you know, girl stuff?" Evie asked.

"Depends on what you mean by girl stuff. I am still a princess you know. Pain and Panic once told me the first time I wore pink I wouldn't stop crying till it was off."

"You know none of us ever had sisters that we could apply makeup on." Mal pointed out.
"That's alright with me, I enjoy being an only child." Harmony replied. "I mean my dad started a war because his brother. But you two are as close to sister I'll ever have."
"We're going to need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off. My mom isn't a barrel full of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White." Evie told them.
"Are you afraid of her?" Mal asked.
"Sometimes." Evie admitted. "Are you afraid of your mom?"
"I just want her to be proud of me." Mal said after a bit of thinking. "She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her. And I know she's my mom and she loves me. Just in her own way."
Harmony frowned at her friends. She always knew she was the luckiest girl in the world to have a villain for a father that still loved her. She once had a nightmare that he hit her every time she spoke or burst into flames just by seeing her then ignore her.
"You're never afraid of your father are you Harm." Mal said.
Harmony shook her head. "No, not even when he bursts into flames or yells. I remember when his hair went out and I laughed. He didn't get mad he just gave me a smile and then chased me around as we laughed." But then she frowned. "I am so sorry, I shouldn't be telling you girls that."
"No Harmony it's ok, we love watching you and your dad. We picture what it would be like if we had our own dads." Evie assured and Mal nodded agreeing. "Anyway Mal, you're all set. Come look at the mirror."
Mal stepped up to the mirror and gasped. "Whoa."
"I know right." Evie smiled.
"I look..."
"Say it." Evie encouraged.
"Not hideous."
Harmony burst out laughing. "Only you would say that Mal."
Mal heard a knock on the door and answered it to see Ben. "For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful. I hope you like bikes." With that they left.
Harmony looked over at Evie. "She's wearing a skirt.. Ben better not be planning something funny with her on that bike or he's going to get a permanent sunburn."