Fire and Ice

Hades charged at Herbert who was still very weak, but before he could reach him Hercules came over and punched Hades right in the face like he did the last time they saw each other and ended up on the other side of the room.
"Father!" Harmony cried. Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Ben all ran over to Harmony.
"It's ok Harmony." Evie said gently hugging her.
Harmony pushed her friends away and walked from them. "Don't, I don't want to hurt you guys."
Hades healed right up and glared at Hercules. "You know Jerkules, destroying my Titans I can forgive, marrying my worker? Whatever, she annoyed me, Even all those times you punched me in the face I can forgive and forget." He said calmly before his flames returned. "But letting your brat hurt my child!"
Hercules kept his son behind him. "Hades please, your daughter explained what really happened to you. What happened back then is over with, I didn't even know you were my uncle when we made that deal. No matter what you did to me, we're still family and I want this settled. I'll talk to my father and beg him to forgive you if I have too."
"HARMONY LOOK OUT!!" Herbert shouted before moved in front and blocked her with his body which was now covered in ice.
Harmony looked to see Ellis looking scared as she burned again. "SERIOUSLY! AGAIN!"
"Son!" Hercules ran over with Meg who stared at their son as he was now frozen in a block of ice.
"That's it Frosty! I'm going to turn you into a puddle!" Harmony shouted before she shot fire at him. Ellis shot enchanted snow and ice at her but Harmony's fire was too strong and it burned his hands making him scream in pain and fall over.
"Please don't kill me." Ellis begged.
Harmony rolled her eyes. "I told you, I don't kill."
Fairy Godmother ran over to Ellis and helped him up. "After we take you to the nurse, you are suspended and your mother will hear about this."
Meg ran over to Harmony and gently cupped her face with her hands. "Can you help us?"
Harmony gave her a look. "Let go of my face." Meg let go and followed Harmony to Herbert. Rolling her eyes she just touched the ice with her finger and it melted in a snap freeing him. Hercules and Meg both brought the kids into a hug making Harmony groan and demand. "Hands off the Goddess."
Hades appeared and took Harmony from them giving them an unreadable look before sighing and looked at Herbert. "So this is my great nephew, what's your name kid?"
"Herbert." He replied shyly.
Hades scoffed. "Of course, stupid name. But it's to be expected when you have these two for parents, but anyway thanks for helping my daughter" He held his hand out and Herbert took it making Hades take it back. "You have your dad's strength I see."
Herbert's eyes widened in surprised. "My strength! It's back!"
Mal smiled and stepped over. "When you helped Harmony the spell broke."
"Now let's get this party started!" Jay cheered.
Harmony rolled her eyes as her friends started randomly singing but she smiled anyway, her friends are safe, her family isn't fighting anymore, and her father is off the Isle of the Lost.