Fifty

****Skipping time from cheer tryouts which meant skipping the rest of school, finals, getting ready for vacation plus skipping the traveling to vacation. Now we are on vacation with Garrett's mom****

"I hate flying" I yawn. We have been up since like 3:30 this morning since our first flight was at 7:00 this morning and it is now 2:15 in the afternoon.

"Me too. But now we are on vacation baby girl." Garrett says adjusting his backpack as we walk towards the Disney bus since we just got off the plane in Orlando, Florida. Heather isn't getting here until tomorrow so it's just me and Garrett until she gets in sometime tomorrow. "Can we get food?" Garrett asks grabbing my hand.

"Once we get to the hotel. Is that okay?" I ask

"Yeah, that's fine, baby girl. Do you remember where we are staying?"

"Um, at the Contemporary Resort."

"Hi, guys! Would you like me to put your carry-on bags underneath the bus?" He adds The bus driver asks when we get to the front of the Disney express line and I nod.

"Yes please," I smile passing the handle of my suitcase to the driver before boarding the bus. Garrett and I each have a backpack and a rolling suitcase as our carry-on luggage plus we shared a larger suitcase that we checked. The checked bag will be sent to the resort so we didn't have to worry about the baggage claim.

"Are you excited baby girl?" Garrett asks breaking the silence of our ride. We just passed under the Walt Disney World sign so thankfully we are getting close.

"Of course. I don't care how often I come to Disney I will always love it." I smile "Are you excited?"

"I don't know. I haven't been to Disney since I was 6 years old so I don't really know what to expect. And it's going to be weird seeing my mother. I haven't seen her for years" he shrugs

"Expect to smile a lot. But I am nervous to meet your mom. She is going to hate me." I say for probably the 100th time since Garrett and his dad told me, or should I say, warned me about her.

"She isn't going to hate you, baby girl. She is going to love you just like my dad does. She is a nutjob practically all the time but she is still going to love you" Garrett says kissing my forehead "I love you baby girl" he says and I just smile. I really do love Garrett, but I just can't bring myself to say it to him yet and I don't know why. We have talked about it before a lot and he is okay with me waiting to say it when I am truly ready to say it instead of just saying it because he said it. We continue our ride in comfortable silence. Once we get to our hotel we go to check-in which thankfully doesn't take long. Then we head up to our room which is on the very top floor and has a park view of the Magic Kingdom.

"Why did Heather get us a suite?" I ask Garrett after looking around the suite. I immediately walk to the windows and pull the curtains open to see an amazing view of the Magic Kingdom.

"I honestly don't know." Garrett laughs moving our carry-on bags from where we left them right inside the door. He lays his down on the floor right by the sliding glass door leading out to the balcony and lays my carry-on down in front of the tv stand. "I need to pee then we are ordering room service, Heathers' treat," he tells me before walking to the bathroom.

"I still can't believe that Heather opened you a freaking credit card that she is paying for, purely for this vacation, shopping for this vacation, shopping on this vacation, and then basically anything and everything else you want or need" I laugh once he is out of the bathroom.

"It is Heather. Who knows what she will ever do. I am not going to complain. I now have a credit card that I am not getting sent the bill for." He tells me then freezes "You are more than welcome to use it at any time for whatever you want too you know. Heather has made it more than well known that the card it for both of us to use whenever we want for whatever we want vacation related or not. That's why I had them link the credit card up to our room and linked it to whatever the MagicBand things are, wait that's what I had them do right?" He asks in a slight panic.