Thirty-Five

"I don't want to get up but I really do need to study," Garrett says I laugh. We finished the... you know... 😉😏.... About 20 minutes ago but have just been laying here, almost unable to move in my case, since we finished.

"We can get dressed and head to the library" I suggest he nods

"Sounds like a plan," he says before kissing me again I just smile, stand up and carefully head to my pile of stuff, I feel like a newborn deer trying to walk right now. I grab my black lace bralette, my grey Disney Pullover, and a pair of leggings, I find the pair of underwear I had before and slip that all on while Garrett is also getting dressed. I look at him and just laugh at his messed up hair.

"Hey, babe, I mean this in the best way but you have sex hair that needs to be fixed" I point out before looking at the mirror and noticing my sex hair "And yes I know I have sex hair too" I laugh getting my hairbrush out of my bag to brush my hair out before quickly tying it into a high messy ponytail. I also take my contacts out and slide my glasses on.

"Leave in like 10 minutes?"

"Yeah. I'll be back in a few" I say grabbing my makeup remover and the bathroom key before sliding my flip flops on to head to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I do my business and wash my hands before taking my makeup off using my makeup eraser towel thing that is amazing. Once all my makeup is off I do a once over in the mirror and notice a giant hickey forming on my neck, closer to my collar bone but definitely a hickey and not a bruise from before, I take out my phone, go on Snapchat, take a picture of the hickey, caption it 'Whoops😏😬', and send it to Garrett and Beth. I laugh to myself, grab all of my stuff, and head back to the room.

"Ready to go?" Garrett asks

"Give me a minute?" I ask putting my fake eyelashes away, hanging up my makeup towel, grabbing my backpack, and changing into my well-loved once black converse shoes making sure to tie them up.

"Water bottle?" Garrett asks holding my water bottle out for me. I grab it and notice that he filled it for me. "Do you need anything else?" he asks from under his bed

"A small snack? Just like a few crackers or an apple from earlier" I ask he nods and grabbing some snack things putting them in his bag for me

"My friends are going to meet us in the library after a while. Is that okay?" Garrett asks I nod

"Yeah that's fine," I say walking towards the library with him

"Tomorrow between classes I want to give you an actual tour of the campus. It's really pretty"

"Sounds good to me. When are your classes tomorrow?" I ask as we walk into the library

"I have Accounting at 10:45, Microeconomics at 1:15, and Writing at 3:45," he tells me walking into the old creepy elevator

"Where are we even going?" I question confused

"The 15th floor. Micah rented a study room up there and I figured it would be better to take the elevator up since you have adorable Bambi legs right now" Garrett says getting close to me so that he can whisper the last part in my ear

"Hey, I do not" I try protesting but I know he is right

"Sure baby girl, whatever you say," he says before kissing my neck, right on the forming hickey which causes me to let out a small moan

"Rude" I mumble and he just chuckles

"That's not what you were saying as you were raking your nails down my back and trying not to scream in my ear earlier baby girl," he says giving me a wink then pushing the door to the study room open. There is stuff in there but not a person so I figure he is getting coffee or something.