Fifty-One

"I am exhausted" Garrett yawns as we walk up to our hotel room

"Same. It's bedtime" I tell him unlocking the door we were at Hollywood Studios for a while but now its 9:30 and we are tired so we didn't stay in the park all night.

"Agreed. But um, what's with the Amazon boxes?" he asks pointing to the boxes sitting on the counter

"I'll tell you in a second. I'm confused about why there are extra suitcases in our room. We only checked one large suitcase but there are three in here." I say confused going over to check the luggage tags. The large suitcase we brought was plain black soft-sided that matches my carry-on suitcase. One of the extra suitcases is hard-sided and grey with Mickey Mouse all over it and the other suitcase is also hard-sided but it is rose gold with white polka dots all over it with some of the dots saying Minnie Mouse. They both have Garrett's address on them, one has my name and the other says Garretts.

"The tags both have your address and each has our names. I am guessing Heather had something to do with this but I am more just wondering how she has something to do with this, you know? I'm gonna call the desk" I tell Garrett grabbing the room phone to call

"I'm gonna be in the bathroom" Garrett tells me walking in there. He walks out a few minutes after I hang up the phone. "What did they say?" He asks

"It was Heather. Basically she bought us those suitcases and I'm guessing she filled them with a bunch of gifts to continue to try and buy us like she has been doing this whole time." I roll my eyes "But then she put the suitcases into cardboard boxes, had them shipped here, like our Amazon stuff, and even had the resort take them out of the boxes" I ramble on basically repeating the shortened version of what the desk told me

"Well, of course, baby girl." Garrett chuckles "It's Heather. Would you expect anything less? But can we open them now?" he asks and I nod

"I have to admit I am dying to see what's in them," I say "Want to put them on the end of the bed to open them?" I ask and Garrett nods grabbing each of the suitcases, putting them on the end of the bed, and sitting next to me behind his suitcase.

"Ready? And I just want to apologize in advance for whatever might be in these" He tells me I just roll my eyes and nod "And go ahead." he adds I unzip the bag laying it out and damn, there is a lot of stuff in here. I can't even begin to list everything I have but there are like hundreds of items and probably thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of stuff in here at least.

"I am going to go out on a limb and say that you talked your mom about me" I laugh once I finally get through everything in the suitcase

"Not really. Why?"

"Well. Just look at this." I say handing him one of the tumbler cups I got.

"Why?" He asks before looking at the cup. The cup is one of the clear plastic Starbucks tumblers that have a Minnie Mouse head around the logo in shiny black vinyl, the head is wearing a glittery white bow and what looks like a wedding veil going to slightly underneath the Minnie Mouse outline in the same glittery white vinyl as the bow and then it says 'Bride to Be' in Disney font in a rose gold glitter vinyl underneath the logo with a heart that is the rose gold glitter vinyl behind another heart in white glitter vinyl underneath the words, lastly, on the back covering where the drink customizations would go, it says Mrs. Mitchells wrote out vertically in Disney font in the rose gold glitter vinyl outlined in white glitter vinyl. "What the fuck?" He laughs handing me back the cup.

"I don't know but that isn't the only thing. She gave me a couple of different monogrammed things but the monogram letters are wrong. They all say 'KME' instead of 'KCE' which I'm guessing stands for Mitchells instead of Cooper." I explain holding up one of the monograms "Babe does your mom think we are married or engaged or something?" I laugh as Garrett starts going through my very large pile of stuff. Since Garrett and his dad warned me about Heather before coming here this it doesn't really surprise me like it probably should.