Fifty-Five

After about an hour and 45 minutes with park security and eventually with the police department since Heather wouldn't calm down Garrett and I are free to go. While Heather is on her way to the hospital for an involuntary psychiatric hold since she refused to calm down for the police and was threatening to kill me, Garrett, Garrett's father, the police officers, herself, and even freaking Mickey Mouse.

"So just to be clear, we won't have any issues getting into the parks or anything like that for the rest of our visit or for any future visits?" I ask checking my watch to see that it is now 11:45 at night which unfortunately means that we don't have time to go back into the park tonight

"No, you should not have any issues if you do just have them speak with us and we can clear everything up. After showing us the video of what happened it is very clear that she attacked him and that he was just trying to protect himself and to protect you." The person at the desk explains as Garrett is signing the last of the paperwork before we go. While we were heading back to the security room the Private Investigator I sent me the video he took so that we had evidence of her just attacking Garrett and while watching the video I noticed that she was trying to move away from Garrett to try and attack me but Garrett refused to let that happen.

"And then my wife is banned from this park from life?" Jerry questions, Heather was taken away in an ambulance since she eventually had to be sedated but they obviously would not let Jerry go with her so he had to stay and fill out paperwork.

"Your wife is banned from all Disney properties for life sir, not just the Magic Kingdom or Walt Disney World Florida. Your whole family is not banned and will be allowed to finish and enjoy the rest of your planned vacations but your wife will not be allowed to stay at any Disney hotels either so you will have to make accommodations for the rest of her vacation." The person explains while Jerry just stands there getting more and more upset with each word.

"I hope to see you both in court so that you can see us win while we watch you fail miserably at getting a cent from us," Jerry says getting into Garrett's face but a security officer quickly pulls him away

"Are we free to go?" Garrett asks rolling his eyes clearly ignoring what Jerry just said

"Yes, a cast member will be escorting you out to transportation. Or would you rather have someone walk you back to your resort?" The person behind the desk asks eyeing Jerry who is arguing with security about Heather's Disney life ban

"We don't need a full escort, they don't know which resort we are staying at, but thank you," Garrett says grabbing my hand so we can walk out the door

"Yes, we do." Jerry laughs walking towards us "You sent us your full details. You are staying at the same resort as us."

"Think what you want," Garrett mumbles as we walk out the door. As soon as we get to the monorail and away from the Cast Member that escorted us, Garrett is on the phone with his dad which honestly is understandable. So I just mess around on my phone on the ride back to the resort and then when we get back to the room he is still on the phone explaining everything so I just get ready for bed, taking my medicine, crawling into bed, charging my watch and phone, and I fall asleep before Garrett even gets off the phone.

***Alarm going off***

"Nooooooooo" I whine while Garrett reaches across me to turn off the alarm on my phone. "Can we hit snooze?" I with a yawn and He just chuckles

"I don't know. What are we doing today?" Garrett asks hiding a yawn

"Today is what the 13th? We are doing Chef Mickey's, going to the Animal Kingdom, then going to Disney Springs this evening" I mumble