Fifty-Two

"What do you want to do now?" I ask throwing away my empty Starbucks cup

"Yes?" Garrett laughs also throwing his trash away "What else do we have to do?" he asks

"So far we have done pretty much everything and there isn't as much to see with everything being under construction. We still rode everything we could in the park at least once, we rode what we wanted to ride again, we had lunch, had plenty of snacks, met all the characters we could, and walked around the world" I tell him we have been here since 9 in the morning and it is now 4:30 in the afternoon.

"So what do you want to do?" Garrett asks cautiously

"Let's start with pictures. Since we are at the main entrance we can get some pictures of us." I suggest he nods. I swear he is the best person ever because whatever I suggest he is all for even if it means walking an extra unnecessary amount just to get from one side of the park to another and back to where we started basically. I start taking the typical pictures of my ears in front of the Epcot ball, just the Epcot ball, having the photo pass people take some pictures of the both of us with the Disney cameras and with my phone as well.

"Ugh. Heather is calling, I'll be back" Garrett says walking away I nod and post the picture of me and Garrett on my Snapchat story as well as sending it to my streaks. After that is posted, I just start messing around on my phone waiting for him to be done on the phone.

"Is everything okay?" I ask when he finally comes back over like 5 minutes later

"Yeah, everything is fine. She said she landed and just got to her hotel. She wants us to meet her at her hotel and we can get dinner there if you don't mind doing that before we go to the Magic Kingdom for the night." Garrett says "Oh I sent you a picture" he adds sliding his backpack on his back. I do the same and then check my phone and see the photo he sent me (Above but picture it in a different outfit). I didn't even know he took that picture but I love it for a lot of different reasons.

"When did you take that?" I ask sliding my phone in the back pocket and grabbing his hand "Yeah that's fine. We can head out of the park and to the transport center. What hotel is she staying at?" I ask him as we start walking

"Just earlier. I thought it was cute. Can you send me those pictures? Or can you send them to the group chat with my dad?" He asks

"Of course." I take my hand back, send the pictures the Photo Pass guy took on my phone, plus some of the pictures I took of me, Garrett, me and Garrett, and just of the Epcot ball. I also include the message 'Sorry for the overload I just like pictures🤷🏽‍♀️😂'

"Damn you took a lot of pictures" Garrett laughs "But Heather said we can meet her at her hotel whenever we get there. She just texted me saying they are staying at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villa's the Kidani Village if you know what that means. I'll forward you what she sent me" he says grabbing his phone to send me whatever it is he is going to send me.

"Normally small groups don't stay in the Villa's there. Typically they are meant for large groups of lots of people not small groups but whatever."

"So this is weird to say and I just wanna let you know. My dad has had a private investigator following Heather since basically she invited us on this vacation." Garrett explains as we are walking towards the buses.

"Okay? I mean after listening to some of the stories about her I understand why. But why are you telling me this?" I question

"Because the PI found something very big. He found out that I have 7 half-siblings that I never knew about and my dad never knew about, they all have their fathers' names. Before you ask we have been blocked from Heather's social media for as long as we can remember and my dad never really had a reason to look into her before plus my dad says he is finally in a good financial place that if things go wrong it won't like completely screw him over if that makes sense" Garrett continues explaining grabbing my hand as we walk "Anyways since everyone found out about the kids my dad's lawyers have been getting everything ready to serve her divorce papers."