new room and worries

Y/n's POV-

We waited until the coast was clear and went to see my new room.

Rosalie told me where the rooms were and and who's they were and how nobody live around this area people called this area dangerous and wild that was the reason they settled her.

We reached the dark wood door and Rosalie opened it.

Inside there was a big bed dark wood and big fluffy pillows the blankets were black and if I'm honest it was really upsetting it was like the bed was teasing me telling me that i could never use it the way it was made to be used.

I directed my attention away from the bed towards the walls where many pictures were along with some empty picture frames waiting to be filled.

I then looked at the leather couch facing a giant TV.

I can definitely use that!

Rosalie then excitedly pulled me over to the walk in closet and showed me the nearly full closet.

"Rosalie where are my clothes?" I questioned seeing the brand new dresses hanging up.

"Well they are in the chester drawers over there along with you bras panties and pjs" Rosalie answered.

"Oh thank you" I responded looking around.

So many shoes and amazing clothes!

Rosalie then pulled me into the giant bathroom.

It was amazing!

There was a giant bath that looked amazing and super relaxing and the shower was huge with two shower heads, the vanity was even better then all of it there was a his and hers sinks and enough plugs for my hair straightener and hair dryer and if I really wanted my hair curler.

I opened the cupboards to see so many different brands of every make up known to man not to mention the many different perfumes and colognes that were bound to smell amazing. 

This bathroom had everything you could want in a bathroom.

Out of all the houses I've been forced to live in the last dozen years I might finally be happy.

If Bella doesn't ruin it.

Not y/n don't think like that! Bella's done nothing to you.

I stood there for about five minutes having a fight with myself until Rosalie snapped me out of it.

"Are you okay y/n?" Rosalie questioned.

"No I'm not, I know I've said this over probably one million times but I really don't want to fight Bella this isn't right I have nothing against her and I definitely don't want to fight you and I just fear that everyone's going to be walking in egg shells around me because of everything that's going on and the time hasn't even started yet even Edward the person I thought would never turn on me has chosen Bella side my acting like this, I'm not a ticking time bomb I'm a vampire who doesn't want to be alone anymore"