Vampire choices

Y/n's POV-

Everyone stayed quiet as we waited for Carlisle and Esme to come to the kitchen again.

Edward and Alice kept sharing glances causing me to grow nervous, I knew that nothing could be good if they keep sharing looks especially with everything going on.

Esme and Carlisle finally walked calmly like always.

"What did you see Alice?" Carlisle asked.

"Bella is more likely to turn the Y/n is" Alice blurted.

"What?" I asked relieved but also worried.

"She's thinking she still has a chance with Edward, so she needs to know that she doesn't then there's a chance neither of you turn" Alice explained.

"But you said I could still change, why would I change?" I asked hoping for answers.

"You would change because Bella and Edward start to hangout again and you know make you feel like your mate doesn't really love you" Alice explained looking between Edward and I.

"So does one of them have to go bad or can both stay good?" Emmett asked finally saying something everyone wanted to know.

"They can both stay good but... it's way less likely" Alice explained, everyone went silent not wanting to ask the question that's bothering everyone.

"So who's more likely to change?" I asked wanting to know.

"I don't know... it's pretty even, you can both go bad, I don't know what's going to happen in the end" Alice said bringing the silence back again.

"Well lets take a vote" Carlisle stated pulling us from our horrible thoughts.

"For?" Edward asked looking between Carlisle and I .

"Bella or Y/n?" Carlisle stated looking at everyone individually.

"For what?" Rosalie asked not wanting to believe what Carlisle just asked.

"Which one should go bad?" Carlisle stated giving me a sorry look.

"Everyone will vote no exceptions" Carlisle stated.

"Y/n first two votes for Y/n to stay good?" Carlisle asked.

"I do Y/n's been through a lot lets not add joining Victoria and getting  killed because of it be added" Edward stated walking  toward me and pulled me in a bone crushing hug, I was extremely grateful that I didn't actually need to breath to stay alive.

Edward finally moved when Jasper started to talk.

"I side with Y/n staying good because I don't want to kill her every time I see her and y/n would stick with us after it was done unlike Bella who would go back to the wolves" Jasper stated feeling the emotions in the room, and Bella who should be asleep in Rosalie's and Emmett's room by now.

"I vote for Y/n to stay good, look at Y/n's gifts they're extremely dangerous compared to Bella, yes Bella has powers that could also be dangerous but Bella will falter, Y/n won't" Alice stated.

"Why would Bella falter and I wont?" I asked confused.

"Because we will have her mate on our side while if Y/n went bad her mate would of chosen someone else over her meaning she would be ready to kill us easily because we separated her and her mate" Alice explained trying to keep it prefinal.

"Who's her mate?" I asked feeling defensive.

"Jacob Black, he's a wolf he imprinted on her but he doesn't know how to tell her" Alice explained as Jasper went and hugged her.