School part 1

Y/n's POV:

It's Monday which is a school day so this sucks.

I've been to school, high school redoing the same stuff every year it never changes I could pass high school with my eyes closed.

After my shower I went and got changed into black jeans and f/c baggy hoodie, I wore my black ankle boots that had silver studs on one side of them.

I grabbed my bag and my wallet, keys and phone I walk out and close and lock my front door.

I went to my car and climbed in and j drove to school taking my time I arrived at school and saw I had 10 minuted until first bell so plenty of time to get my schedule.

When I drove into the parking lot I noticed I had eyes on me.

Everyone's eyes on me.

I got out of my car and had my bag on my shoulder I lock my car and walk to the front door as I walk I heard guys whispering things about me and girls bad mouthing me.

Sounds like high school.

I stop suddenly when a smell hits my nose.

God it smells amazing. I look around and spot Alice standing with a group of people one blonde haired girl who looks beautiful and scary.

Then there's 3 guys one with curly blonde hair another with really short dark brown hair and another with chestnut brown hair.

I decide to ignore the smell and continue my walk to the office.

I enter the office and go to the desk where a lady was. I walked up to her and stood quietly waiting for her to notice I was there.

"Hello how can I help you?" The lady asked not looking up.

"Hi I'm new I'm here for my schedule I'm Y/n L/n" I said.

"She grabbed two pieces of paper and handed them to me.

"Here you are have a nice day" she stated going back to work.

"You too" I replied walking out.

I stood in the hallway and look at the pieces of paper one had where my locker was and it's code and the other had my schedule.

I found my way to my locker and typed the code in, I then put my books in my locker and looked at my schedule.

Great! I have gym first the history then recess then I have math, English, music the lunch and lastly biology.

I grab my history book and sport uniform and shove them in my bag I then grab my map trying to find the gym.

"What are you looking for?" A voice asked I knew by the smell they were human, I looked at them and took note that this girl had pail skin brown eyes, long brown hair she looked awkward and fidgety.

"I'm looking for the gym" I stated.

"I have gym too I'll walk with you if you want?" The girl offered.

"If you wouldn't mind"

"Of course not what's your name?" The girl asked.

"Y/n L/n you?"

"I'm Bella Swan, so where are you from?" Bella asked.

"Chicago" I answered.

"Cool I was from Arizona" Bella stated.

"Cool" I replied.

"So can I see your schedule?" Bella asked.

"Yeah sure" I said handing her my schedule our hands touched and she gasped.