Romeo and juliet again?

*flash back*

Y/n sat on the swings in the local park reading he favourite book Romeo and Juliet, she was lightly swinging herself while reading when suddenly she felt the chains of her swing jerk.

"Boo!" A male voice stated quietly in her ear.

"Ed!"  Y/n shouted loudly, shocked by her friend Edwards appearance.

"Hello to you to beautiful" Edward stated kissing my cheek.

"Watch it Masen or people will think we're dating" Y/n responded looking back down to her book.

"What are you reading today?" Edward asked sitting down in the swing next to her.

"Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare" Y/n stated putting her bookmark in to save her spot.

"Again?" Edward questioned looking at the cover of the book in the girls hands.

"Yes again" she stated laughing clutching the book to her chest.

"What's with you and that book?" Edward asked curious.

"What do you mean? It's a tragic romance"
Y/n responded. 

"Exactly, it's a tragic romance, full of blood shed and pain" Edward stated smiling slightly.

"Yes but it's still a romance" she stated smiling at him.

"Well, okay I understand you reading it once but 16 times?" Edward question.

"Think of it as once for every year I've been alive" Y/n stated smiling sweetly at Edward.

"Yeah, but why would you want to read that book over and over again?" Edward asked.

"Edward, it's a romance between two people who'd families would never approve of them getting together but they don't care, they go behind their families backs and Romeo proved that he was hopelessly head over heals for Juliet... they proved that true love will always win" y/n explained.

"Until they both commit Suicide" Edward stated rolling his eyes.

"To be together!" Y/n defended.

"I can't think of anything more sad" Edward stated.

"Well I can't think of anything more romantic, they will forever be together, they will never be separated by death, sickness or even life" Y/n stated.

"You mean again" Edward stated.

"What?" Y/n questioned confused.

"They won't be separated by death again" Edward stated.

"That's a technicality" Y/n stated rolling her eyes.

"Yeah but it's true" Edward stated grinning at her.

"Whatever Edward" Y/n stated shaking her head while smiling slightly.

"So, how's everything going at home?" Edward asked Y/n.

Y/n stayed silent the tension in the air was think even without Y/n saying anything the tension answered every question Edward wanted to know. 

"Why don't you leave?" Edward suggested.

"You know why Edward, I can't leave until I have someone courting me, someone who's able to support me both financially and emotionally" Y/n stated looking down.