home, family and Bella

Y/n's POV-

I felt pain flash through me and I was scared, I didn't want to know but I knew I had to, I couldn't sit here with no clue.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"Come take a walk with me" Bella stated walkingout the door.

the other girl took a seat next Esme, and i took a deep breath and followed Bella.

Bella and i walked in silence in the woods behind the house.

"As much as I'm enjoying this seemingly awkward walk in the nature i would much rather hear what the big news is" I stated.

"After Edward thought you died he was distraught and in pain and... we you know... anyway we stopped talking and i was living a perfectly normal life in california when... i statred showing simptoms of being pregnant, and then i called Alice, and then i had the Cullens at my door and appereantly i was pregnant with my daughter Renesmee after i gave birth... I was dying and they- they saved my life, by turning me into a vampire, and Y/n... i had a lot of time to think about everything i did to you back then and i know you may not forgive me but... I'm really, truley sorry, for everything... now that im a vampire i understand how... imprtant this mate thing is and im so sorry for trying to take Edward from you... you deserve everything in the world and im hoping we can maybe become friends"  Bella stated smiling sadly at me.

"I forgive you Bella, but... i need some time before we officially start saying we're friends and i definiutly need a lot more time before i spend time with you and Renesmee and Edward... i just... dont think i could handle seeing that" I stated looking down.

"What do you mean?" Bella asked confused.

"Bella... Edward was my mate and the thought of him... the thought of him being happy with someone else bugs me, let alone the fact he has a daughter and-and you... he has a family and i dont think i can handle seeing you guys as one big happy family, while im here... nothing but a memory of the past" I explained.

"Y/n i might of liked you but i can see it clearly now... you and Edward are meant to be and-and i already have a mate and it's definutly not Edward, and even if i have this kid with Edward... Y/n he wants to be with you and Renesmee... Renesmee grew up with edward being there part time... he loved her but he always puts distance between him and her but maybe if he sees yuo here and everything... maybe Renesmee will finally have the father she deserves... and the step Mum who will love her like she was her own... Y/n we are no loving family, Edward and i are just friends who... have a baby together and... there was never a day he didnt mention you, he told Renesmee stories of you... he's a mess Y/n and i hope you can at least try to do this... and if you cant do it for yourself... do it for the Cullens" Bella stated.

Without even noticing Bella had found a way to loop us around and land us right in front of the front door of the house... And the cars...

She was giving me an option, go inside and sit with the Cullens or... get in my car and leave.

I could run... or i could stay...

"I'll by you time if you want or... me and you can go in there right now and sort things out before edward comes back... its up to you... but i would make it quick considering these guys will be able to sense us out here, not to metion hear us" Bella stated.

I didnt know what to do...

Do i go inside and join the Cullens...

or do i get in my car and drive away and act like today never happened...

I knew what i should do but i couldnt bring myself to do it.

I took a deep unneeded breath and started my journy up to the door.

"You coming Bella, i would hate for them to think i murdered you and left you in the woods" I stated standing at the door.

Bella grinned and walked up to the door, we walked in and i knew... i was home, with my family... even if we're not all here.