Who's Y/n?

Edward's P.O.V:

I sat there in shocked, she's alive? How could she be alive?

The family was silent. Everybody was either shocked, thinking or being respectful.

Not surprisingly Emmett was the first to break the silence.

"But Edward I thought you said she died of old age? How would that works?"

"She did die of old age" I snapped.

"Then how is she alive?" Emmett asked.

"Look maybe Alice's vision was wrong" I snapped again.

Jasper was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working.

"My vision was not wrong!" Alice snapped back.

"We don't even know what Alice's vision was so Alice please tell us" Rosalie reasoned.

"There's this girl who's going to join us soon Carlisle's going to help her and adopt her she has e/c and h/l h/c and her name is Y/n her last names unknown she's 17 and lives on her own and she's moving here from Chicago" Alice stayed.

"When does she get here?" Esme asked.

"I don't know" Alice responded.

I got mad and stood up knocking the chair to the floor.

I stormed out of the sitting room and went to my room and I stood near the window, looking out at the tree's and night sky.

"Edward" Carlisle started as he entered my room but I stopped him.

"Did you do it?" I asked already knowing the answer but I prayed for a different one.

"Do what?" Carlisle asked playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb Carlisle you know what I'm asking did you turn her? Did you turn Y/n?!" I asked.

"Yes" Carlisle said with guilt in his voice.

"Why?" I asked angry.

"Because she-she"

"Spit! It! Out!" I yelled.

"Because once you died she... she tried to commit suicide... she nearly succeeded too if I didn't help her" Carlisle reasoned.

I stood there frozen I feel angry and frustrated but happy and relieved.

I would of never wanted for Y/n to die but I would never of wanted her to be a monster like me.

I'm happy that she's alive.

I can't believe it.

"What about her children and husband everything I saw, I watched her age I watched her die!" I snapped I know Carlisle did it with the best in mind but I can't forgive him not yet.

"That was her sister" Carlisle answered.

"Wh-What? No I would of noticed!" I snapped again.

I would have known wouldn't I?

"Edward, Y/n and I both knew you needed to move on and so she talked her sister into changing her life into well her life Y/n taught her sister about her memories and then yeah" Carlisle said thinking.

"So where's Y/n now?" I asked looking away.

"You see Edward she- she couldn't let you go either so she-she"

"She what?" I asked already knowing what he's about to say but I hoped I was wrong.

"She went to them and they locked her memories away they'll only come back when she-" I cut Carlisle off.