What? My Brother's Hot

i'm sorry.

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: Finn Parker

Like I had predicted, I served detention after school.

But thankfully it was just a twenty-minute of another boring discussion of 'being responsible' and all that shit.

"I thought you weren't coming." Gabriel said with a shy smile when I caught him walking out the school grounds without me. I just waved it off. "So, to your house?"

"That's what I said."

It was a fifteen-minute walk and it was awkwardly silent on our way there. He wasn't the people type and so was I. So, that automatically equals to awkward tension.

"I'm going to head upstairs and grab a ball." I told him as he sat on one of the armchairs.

"Okay."

My eleven-year-old cousin, Andrew has a friend who plays soccer and also moved to Canada and gave his soccer ball to him and passed it to me. It was a hard time convincing him to just throw it out on me, pointing out the fact that we aren't exactly close and I nearly got him clawed off by a tiger last summer when we visited a zoo. But eventually, he gave it to me. When I blackmailed him into telling his Mom that I caught him watching porn on his laptop.

Oh, the power of blackmailing.

It was pretty trashed out and completely mud-stained due to the years of Andrew's friend playing the game. There were spot were it was completely lashed but I guess we could work with that.

I changed into a pair of basketball shorts and into a comfortable baggy shirt. I got the same thing as well for Gabriel since he was wearing skinny jeans and a tight shirt.

"Here. Wear this." I threw the clothes at him. "It's more suitable."

He nodded and smiled gratefully. "Thanks."

"Sure. I'll be at the backyard."

With the ball clamped between one arm, I got a bottle of chocolate milk with extra sugar to hype me up. I gobbled down two chocolate bars as well.

I wanted to be prepared and who won't be after watching videos at YouTube? Wait, no - not those videos. Soccer tutorials are what I mean.

Juggling is the first thing a player should aside from dribbling. It gives you 'more control' of the ball but it is rarely used in a game. Volleys and different kicks are the ones usually done in a real play.

I had no idea how to do it since I forgot some really important details. So, I went on exercising and building up my figure instead. Gotta make a good first impression.

Exercising - heck, not even standing up - is not my thing. It is a complete wonder why I am all inserting effort on this soccer thing. Oh right. My Xbox.

So when I attempted doing push-ups, I ended lying facedown on the grass with ants feasting on my face.

"Hey, are you alright?" Gabriel asked worriedly as he kneeled beside me. My shirt was the perfect fit for him. As well as the shorts.

I stood up and brushed the grass that stuck on my shirt. "Brilliant."

He pursed his lips and looked around before settling it back on me. "So... what should we do first?"

"I was thinking of packing up our bodies first." I said, spinning the ball on my finger. "You know, exercising and building up a bit of muscles and a little jogging so we wouldn't faint in the middle of try outs and hopefully, practice."