Chapter three:Its been years

flashbacks will take place

F L A S H B A C K (5 years ago)

"Eliza promise me!please.."

"Alanna I have to go..right now." i told her trying to make her let go of me.She looked at with me with pain.

"promise me and ill let you go."she said staring right into my eyes.i let out a huge sigh hoping i don't regret this,

"Fine i promise."

"you promise to what exactly..?"she said still looking at me,

"are you trying to be funny?"i asked and she shook her head trying to tell me no,

"i promise to find you.I promise this won't be the last you see me."i said looking at her hoping she lets go, i tried to pull away but she held my wrist firmly,i looked at her with a confused look as to i made the promise why hasn't she let go of me..?

"Eli swear to me,cross your heart..now."

"I swear to you Alanna,I cross my heart,hope to die."I saw tears form in her eyes as she let go of my wrist if i was the old me i would have immediately left but i wasn't..she changed me..i quickly hugged her and tried to calm her down but how could she calm down knowing her best friend was leaving her and was possibly to never come back..back to her ever again..I gently kissed her forehead and gave her a small smile,i quickly took of my necklace and put it on her neck..

"Ill be back for that..alright?"I said assuring her that i will be back one day.She nodded and wiped the tears off her face and held my necklace tight.It was a chain with an anchor and she was my anchor.I started running,i ran as fast as i could leaving what i once called "home"behind including her.Including Alanna.

End of F L A S H B A C K

"ELIZAA!" Elena screamed into my ear.

"WHAT?" i screamed back

"you've been staring out into thin air completely zoned out for some odd reason..what are you thinking about..is it Tate.?"

"No.it isn't..for once.Its Alanna."

"Ahhh well you see if you hadn't zoned out and went completely poof id tell you i think we know where she lives now."She said with a small smile on her face.

"WHAT?WHERE?"I said jumping of the couch making her fall of the corner.

"oops..sorry el."I held my hand out to her helping her up as she sighed.

"She lives in the Uk actually so she isn't so far away."

"She moved.."i said with a whisper.

"did you think she was going to be there all her life?..the place that would constantly remind her of everything."she said while looking some things on the computer with Michael,our assistant as he was helping us find her.

"Well-I just thought-."

"no el, she wouldn't from what I saw that day,the pain she had in her eyes.After all i was waiting in the car for you.No she couldn't stay there."Elena said still looking at the screen.

"This girl likes anchors doesn't she.."She asked as she looked at me and back to the screen.

"what?..anchors.?"I asked remembering back to my necklace i gave her.

"look here,she she has her own brand which she works with her mother apparently and the brand logo is an anchor with words engraved on it..it says,"i cross my heart,hope to die"weird.why write that.?weird people.anyways what else is there Michael?"