Chapter Seven:We

A L A N N A'S POV

I woke up as the sun was shinning through the curtains and was almost blinding me.I got up to see no one there.Where is Eliza?I stood up to find my phone, I remember it being next to me..I panic a lot for my phone..where is it?WHERE IS IT?did i seriously lose my phone in one ROOM.Ugh i sat on the bed staring at the walls..they had lots of words..words were written all over the walls one which appeared the most was...absence of colour.Now that i think about it everything in Eliza's room is dark.Nothing..absolutely nothing has bright colours..even her cloths.What has she gone through?Will she ever tell me?will she trust me enough to tell me?Will she ever consider me close to her.?

everything from last night came flashing back..her words..everything.It was as if i was re-living that moment and i hated it.I felt so hurt.not for the words she said to me but for how much pain she's gone through..something happened to her and that is the reason why she doesn't trust many..anymore.Does she trust me?and at exact moment i hear a knock on the door.It must have been my answer.

"Come in."At first i thought it was El but i thought why would she knock its her room.The door opened and one of the maids walked in.

"Dear,Ms.Giordani is waiting for you at the patio."I nodded and she left the room shutting the door behind her.I quickly changed and as I stood up i saw my phone plunged into the charger..but i neve-.Eliza.I picked it up then i put it back down.I don't need it right now and i walked out.I walked down the main stairs and out the back glass doors and i walked out to the garden.There was a huge pool outside.I walked passed it and I passed a small pool house type of thing to see Elena sitting there playing video games.Damn this house is huge.I walked past it  and saw El sitting in the distance.She seemed lost in thought.she had her leg hanging of the chairs arm and she had her air pod plugged into her ear.She was looking at something on her arm.I walked from behind her and i saw her looking at her tattoo..those numbers.i never found out what it meant.she would never tell me she would always dodge the question..no one got an answer to what it meant.I guess she'll tell us when she finds it right.I walked in-front of her and pulled a chair and sat down next to her.She slowly took her air pod of and shoved it in her case and laid it on the table along with her phone.First time she has let go of that phone of hers.

"Anything you want to talk about?"i asked completely clueless on why she called me here.

"I'll be visiting Anna tomorrow morning she had to go through a surgery this morning and the doctors advised me to visit tomorrow."She said looking into the distance.Anna again.Why can't she just understand I'm looking out for her she's too stubborn.

"mhm."Thats all that escaped my mouth.

"Alanna,ill leave at the end of this week."but of course she is..why would she stay here..its not like theres anything here for her..how was i suppose to answer to that,"Okay Great." or"Thanks for warning me that your leaving again just when i finally got you back."what do i say..?what does she want to hear me say?

"Are you willing to come with me?"She asked looking me dead in the eye.What?she wants me to go with her..she doesn't want to get rid of me..?

"You want me to go with you..?"she nodded still looking at me.

"why?"I asked she gave me a confused look and i repeated my question.

"Why do you want to go with you?"

"because i don't want anything to happen to you."

"Bu-"

"let me finish.I don't want that prick to come after you..i ruined your life by coming back..i dragged you into this crime world.I know I'm asking for much..to leave your home behind..to forget everything here and to move with me but i don't want to lose you again an-and i can't stay here i have so much work to do back in Italy and  i need to return if you want i can keep going and coming here if you don't want to move..you can stay at my house there is a lot more security.But its your decision really."she said almost out of breath..this girl talks fast.