Chapter Thirty Two: The storm is coming

"Eliza hurry up. We will miss the plane!" Elena said sighing. Eliza was drunk without any alcohol. She was so tired. She had a hoodie on and tight ripped black jeans and Nike Air Force 1's. First time it isn't converse. Shocking. She was walking so slowly. Like slower than an old lady.

"ELIZABETH!" We heard someone call out. We turned around and I saw a tall guy, with light skin. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was well built. He gave off a Spanish vibe.

"Diego?" Diego. Nice name. He walked over and hugged Both Eliza and Elena.

"This is Alanna." We shook hands and

"How are you both? I hadn't seen you since I ran away to Greece." He said smirking.

"Good-Good. How did that work out for you?" Elena asked chuckling.

"I met-."and he immediately went quiet.

"Diego?" Eliza asked confused.

"I forgot." He sighed, he looked disappointed.

"What's wrong?"

"Adri-"

"Diego!" We turned around to see a blonde haired and brown eyed girl walking towards us. She intertwined their fingers together and stood still. She wore a big smile on her face. I smiled back at her and I noticed Elena and Eliza both went pale. Why does she look so fa-. Oh my god.

"Hi my name's Adrianna." She said hugging Eliza, then me, then Elena.

"Elizabeth." Eliza spoke up.

"N-nice to meet you, I'm Elena and this is Alanna." I saw nothing but pain In their eyes.

Eliza's pov

It's been nearly 10 years, since we last saw her. My heart was beating rapidly. Diego mouthed to me "I'm sorry." I shook my head saying its okay. One thing that was clear to me was, she isn't the same Adrianna we lost.

"So how do you guy know one another?" She asked and I immediately sensed jealousy. She definitely wasn't Adrianna. The one we knew. She was not her.

"We've known each other for a long time now. We lost contact after he moved to Greece." I answered and she nodded.

I looked at Elena and smiled. She smiled back. A sad smile. A painful smile.

BOARDING NOW FLIGHT AL234FZ.

"That's our plane." Diego spoke up. We hugged. Silence filled the air.

"Goodbye Adrianna." She seemed zoned out.

"Goodbye Liz." Liz? She used to call me that. That was her old self saying goodbye to me. Then she zoned in again.

"I'm sorry I-"I interrupted her.

"It's okay. Liz it is." I said smiling. We said the goodbye I was longing for. That goodbye was the old her speaking. I felt it. I knew it.

"It was nice seeing you." I whispered only Alanna and Elena hearing me.

"Stay safe, you two."

"Goodbye Adrianna." Elena immediately said after me.

"Bye Elena." She said with a genuine smile. When I looked at Elena she had a huge smile. She too let go.

BOARDING NOW FLIGHT AL234FZ.

"Go-go you're gonna be late." I said making them both run, waving goodbye.

"You let go?" I asked Elena.

"I did. Did you?" She added. A smile appeared on both our faces.

"All three of us did." I said with a genuine smile. Alanna smiled. She knew the pain I felt. Now seeing that I'm finally letting go made her happy. She put an arm around my shoulders and one around Elena's.