Chapter Thirty Seven : (Part 3) A place where clocks don't tick

...

I stood only ten meters away from Uncle Emilio. Only ten. My leg was bleeding.I was limping. I had a knife stabbed in my arm. I had a bullet graze on my cheek. I had never felt so weak. Never. I felt weaker by the passing minute. I pulled away the cloth wrapped around my head and threw it away.. The closer I went. The more it felt as if I was in the clouds.

"U-Uncle."I had no energy to speak. I barely found any to say that one word.

"Don't take another step."I knew an alarming voice. Beau.

"B-Beau.." I was unarmed. I was hurt. Wounded. I was defenseless. He stood right behind my uncle with a gun aimed at his head.

"Do not step forward or else he dies." I was trembling at his words. My uncle was too weak to move and so was I. He had three shots to the leg. His arm had a deep cut. His abdomen was bleeding with two bullets in. His right eye was purple. He-he was too weak to fight back.

"B-Beau s-stop. YOU DID A NUMBER ON US. ISN'T IT ENOUGH?" I yelled making him laugh. His psychotic laugh echoed in the empty room. In the empty room of life. Everything around us..was dead.

"It'll never be enough, my love." A smirk was tugging on his lips. He looked at my uncle, who had only fear written on his face. Fear not for himself b-but for me.

4 years ago,

"Un-uncle..?" I watched as my uncle stood in-front of a tombstone. 

In loving memory of Ricardo Rodriguez Romano. 1996- 2016. 

Here lay my cousin. My best friend..My Third brother. 

"Sì?" His voice was so serious. One look at him and you could see the pain he was feeling. The pain he was feeling of losing his son. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. My uncle was a very strong man but when it comes to family..he shows his weakness. He planted a kiss on the top of my hand and wrapped his arms around my shoulders pulling me close. "I-I.." 

"Its okay Eliza. H-He is in a better place." I nodded at his words. "Eliz..I promise to never let anything happen to you. Not you or any of your siblings." I began to cry. Rico didn't deserve this. "Ill be there in just a minute. Go sweetheart.." I nodded in response and slowly walked away. I could hear him begin to cry.

"M-Max died. Everyone around me is dying j-just stop."

"I have a little secret." He said with a frightening grin.

"I killed your son."He said into my Uncles ear. With a huge smile. A smile I wanted to slap off of his face. N-No. My Uncle was now filled with adrenaline.

"Y-YOU KILLED MY RICARDO!"My uncle immediately turned around and punched him.

"Oh come on old man, I actually did him a favor."He said laughing. And playfully slapped my uncles cheek. Which only made him more mad.

"H-HE WAS O-ONLY 19. H-HE HAD HIS WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HIM ,YOU SON OF A-"

"I DARE YOU. SAY IT. YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS THE REASON I LOST MY PARENTS. ALL BECAUSE OF ONE WORTHLESS BABY." baby? What baby?

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BRING-" Beau had-had enough. He kicked my uncle off of him. Uncle Emilio crashed down on the floor. He winced in pain, Beau got up and pulled him up to his knees by his neck and made him face me. I watched my uncle wince in pain. Beau's once so "innocent" blue eyes was now filled with hate and murder. He wanted all of us dead. He wouldn't rest other wise. Yet we-I never understood why. Tears clouded my view.

"You have such innocent eyes." I said with a small smile.

"Not as innocent as you think, princess." he said with a small smile. For a second I thought anger flashed in his eyes. But I was wrong? Did he have a double meaning behind what he said? Did h-