Chapter Twenty Four: Bright green eyes.

"Grandfather?"Eliza?

"Grandfather can I go home now?"It has to be Elizabeth.

I immediately sat up straight, sweat was covering my forehead. I looked beside me to see, Ani fast asleep. She looked so peaceful.Her brown hair was tied up in a messy bun. I looked at the clock on my nightstand, to see it was only 4:05.

"Just calm down it was only a dream."I whispered to myself. I quietly got up and walked towards the door,I heard sounds from behind me,I turned around to see Ani moving.I stood still until she was silent. I gently opened door and walked out.

I walked down the corridor, Elena's door was wide open, I looked in to see her lights on, half her body wasn't even on her bed.I walked in. I slowly carried her and placed her underneath her covers. I switched the lights off and gently shut the door. Ezra and Romero were asleep. I looked to see Alanna asleep. I got to her room, and I stood still. I couldn't move. 

"am I suppose to go home?"

Im starting to go crazy, I can hear my sisters voice.

"Do you want to go back, Cara?"

"nonno?"I started hearing my grandfathers voice coming from Elizabeths room.

" n-no its impossible."

"What is, mio figlio?

"n-nonno?"I opened the door to see my sister and grandfather.

"E-Eliza?"She came running to me.She immediately wrapped her arms around me.Her hair was so soft, her body was so weak.She looked up at me with a big smile, but behind it I knew she was in pain. Her green eyes seemed so lifeless. It-it was almost as if she was slowly losing the life in her. It wasn't as dark as my grandfathers, 

"Sorellina, how are y-you?"

"Fratello, I miss you so much."

"Im here now, baby."I hugged her tight, her scent was gone.Something felt so odd.I slowly pulled away understanding everything,

"this isn't really."I said with a pained smile.

"I-Im just imagining things."I fell down to my knees.

"David."I looked up to see my grandfather.

"Sì nonno?"

"you know im proud of you, Sì?"

"Grazie nonno."I said with a genuine smile.

"Get up."he commanded me and I did as he said.He held my face in his palms.I looked to see all his scars fresh.

"Nonno?"

"Sì?"

"I never got to say goodbye."

"because I live, I live here."he said pointing to my heart.

"Always."

"When will you have a child?"he said with a small smile and a chuckle.

"Nonno not yet, I'm such a mess, and mama she will soon have V-"

"Valentina is a nice name, Sì Nonno?"Eliza said, almost coming out as a whisper.

"Indeed."He said with a smile.I looked at Eliza to see her with a sad smile on her face.

"Y-You know?"

"Tell her I love her."I could feel the pain in her voice.

"Y-you do it."