Chapter One: Elizabeth Maria Giordani

E L I Z A B E T H

I never chose this life I was born in it.A green eyed,brown haired twenty year old thats what some people know me as,as an average eighteen year old girl that has no responsibilities.But life has never been easy for me.Never.But what can I say?I learnt to go with it.I am the Mafia princess after all.

The door flung open to reveal my idiotic best friend Tate standing by the door way.

"I-I'm h-here."She said while she tried to catch her breath.

"Hey my fit friend."I said with a mocking tone while I brushed my hair and looked at her through the mirror.

"Oh shut it.This house is HUGE and we wouldn't want to keep our 'Mafia princess' waiting,now would we?"She gave off a very tight smile and a wink as she finished off her sentence.

"Asshole..."I mumbled as I kept my eyes on her.

"Dipshit..."She mumbled back while we both kept our stares.We kept it going for a good solid minute then we both burst into laughter.

"That was good."We both said as we burst into laughter.

"Come on idiot lets get moving."I said as I put on the final touches to my makeup.

"huh idiot?Ouch I thought being your best friend for years would change the way you speak to me."She said with a fake pout.

"Me too."I said while giving off fake sobs.

"One can dream,T.One can honestly dream.Me,being her brother for all her life hasn't changed the way she speaks to me.Lets just go idiots,wrap it up."My big brother said while popping his head through the gap at the door way.

"One can dream brother.But why have me act fake?Honesty is the best policy,brother.Isn't it?"

"Come on smart ass we are going to be late and dad won't like it."

"Hate to break it to you brother but Ezra and Romero are still in their rooms and I think they are a sleep."I said with a sly smirk.He thinks he can blame me for making us get there late.Well take that brother.

"why couldn't I be an only child?Why?"

"Where is the fun in that dumb ass?You should be grateful to have Three siblings and Tate."

"I Have a feeling its going to be four siblings soon."

"It better be a girl."

"Ohhh why,is wittle lizzie sad she's the only gurll?"

"I don't get why people think you aren't annoying they should ask me and ill help them realise the truth about THAT."I said while putting on a disgusted face and gesturing to him.

"Do you agree,T?"

Me and my brother both turned our attention to Tate.We both stared at her intensely waiting for an answer.

"You know what I'll wake Ezra and Romero up.See yaa."She said as she scammed out my room in a blink of an eye.

"Well then..that was new."

"I agree but get out my room.NOW."Dave ran out my room shutting the door behind him.A twenty year old has power and control over a twenty-seven year old,Now that I like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished applying my makeup and getting dressed.I walk past my brothers room,Ezra and Romero.yeah they're twins,very annoying twins in fact.I opened the door to see them both get a whack in the head by Tate.You got to love that girl.I gently closed the door and jogged downstairs and walked into the kitchen.