Chapter Twenty One: Broken hearts

This chapter will be in mixed view points

and still in the past

Elena's pov 

"Are you alright?" I asked Alanna taking my gloves off.

"mhm perfect." She looked up at me with just an innocent look.I turned around and picked up my sports bag from bench.

"ask it."

"I-I.how is she.?" She knows I have contact with Eliza.

"Im not sure."

"YES YOU ARE!JUST TELL ME." She was getting more mad by the day.I turned around and looked at her brown eyes with angry boiling in me. But I calmed down, I may not like being shouted on but she was going through a-lot. Apparently according to some people.

"Listen. One, do not. I repeat do not raise your voice. Secondly, Im not sure. Got it.?" She looked away. I walked to the door and I came to a stop.

"Lets just say we have a mafia heir in training." And I walked out the changing room. I stood by the wall and looked in. 

"n-no.its all my f-fault. She-she wasn't suppose to do it."I walked back in and sat down next to her.I gave her a quick hug.

"It isn't your fault. Listen, understand there are some things we just cant change."

"She wanted to change it.She did." She mumbled trying very hard to fight her tears. 

"Elizabeth Maria Giordani, daughter of Martina Giordani and Marco Giordani.Niece of the greatest mafia king to exist for the Italians, Emilio Romano. Cant just back out from this.Just me"

"W-why not do it for her safety.?"I pulled away and sat in-front of her.

"She will be letting down millions of people. Her brother has already let go of it for his family. Out of the Giordani kids..Grandfather Romano had said it would be Elizabeth running his empire. Look now. "

"B-But-"

"some things are best left untouched." I got up and left the room. She has to understand this life has not been chosen by us. She has to understand that we can't just leave something like this behind like its something as small s a small new habit. This is our life she basically wanted her to leave it all behind. Some times just sometimes we shouldn't try effect with destiny and our paths. I wanted to leave the building but I wanted to be alone, so instead I went to the main changing room on the floor above.I opened the door relieved to see no one.I placed my bag on the chairs and I sat on the floor thinking.About everything.Including him.

"Why did you have to be the one who held my heart?why should it be someone so oblivious to my feelings.?someone who can only shatter me?why must it be Hunter Delgado?

Tate's pov

I hadn't seen Lena or Alanna. I walked down stairs and walked past the changing rooms and I heard noises coming from the gym. I walked down to the gym and I saw Ezra. I quickly walked past so he wouldn't see me.

"T..wait."great now I have to talk to him.

"yes?"

"how are you?"I cant believe he wants to have this small talk.

"I'm good Ezra. How are you?"

"am I really bothering you that much."he felt the small annoyance in me.

"Ezra we both know why i'm not really up to have this pointless small talk. Would you want me to remind you?"

"you know what.Im tired Tate.Im tired in trying to bring back the friendship we left behind.Maybe its best we don't even look at each other.You are and will always be my sisters best friend.But that doesn't mean I have to try and win our friendship back, now does it?"

"Ezra I didn't m-"

"no it's fine. I'll see you around Tate." he had such an emotionless look in his eyes. I lost him.I also lost him as a friend. I looked down and I heard him walk away. I looked up to see him not even look back once. I sat myself down on the cold floor and I felt tears running down my cheek.

"I-Im sorry Ezra."

Romero's pov 

I was looking for her but I couldn't find her.I looked across the field to see her going down the stairs with Max.I don't understand why but I felt the need in following them. They went down.Just a floor above the gym and the girls changing room.

"Max stop it."Gabriella said with giggles.I looked down the small gap on the stair case to see him tickling her.Anger grew in me. 

"I wonder when Eliza will be back."He asked carefree taking his hands away. I saw her smile drop.

"Why do we always have to talk about her?"I could her the anger in her as she spoke about my sister.

"Gabriella."he said with a harsh tone.

"I-im sorry."

"I need to get changed I have practice.Ill see you around."she nodded and he immediately walked away.  She sat down on the cold stairs and I could hear her crying.I immediately jogged down the stairs and sat down next to her. She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes only to show how red they were in seconds of crying. I gave her a sad smile and I wrapped my arm around her. She leaned in crying. 

"hey it'll be okay."she shook her head no. The girl I liked..was crying over a worthless boy who didn't even see her the way I do.Her heart was broken because of his actions while mine was broken knowing he held her heart in his hands. 

"broken hearts."she mumbled.

"At it's finest."I added with a frown.

Max's pov

I looked at them for a minute or two before I myself sat down on the stairs.Im sorry Ella. But my heart doesn't beat for you..its in Eliza's hands and I know by all means it will be the destruction of everything. Does she even feel the same way?is it the same thing I feel?is her heart in someone else's hands with out them knowing?so many question to which I don't even have an answer to one.

Ezra's Pov 

Hunter was talking to about something but the only thing I could think about was the conversation I had before this.

"Hey bud are you even listening?" I immediately looked at him.

"Sorry what?"

"Answers my question. Whats wrong?"

"nothing-nothing."

"Tell me."

"You know, some peoples worth will never change will it? You'll never be able to hate someone you like or-"

"Love."I nodded.

"ya that. No matter what. You can't hate them nor think poorly of them. They will forever have a hold on you. Even if it does damage you that hold will never be forgotten about. No matter how hard you try."

"No matter what they do. Even If they scream that they hate you. You just cant hate them back. Or even acknowledge what they are saying as the truth because you will forever think and hope those three words they say have no meaning."

"Hunter, she will forever be my always."he nodded understanding everything I was saying.

"some stories happen at the wrong place and wrong time and some-"

"some aren't even meant to happen to begin with."I added.