Chapter Thirty: Promise

The next few weeks just ran past us. After that eventful day, everything took a fast turn. Ryder and Tate have been getting closer and closer. I've never seen her as happy as now. Im glad she found Ryder. At-least he makes her happy. Recently I have been seeing Eliza less and less. Alex and Eliza finally moved in to their new house. I think today Anna was suppose to come. Weird to say Eliza and Anna have grown a tad close and it's just absurd to me on how Eliza even forgave her. Im guessing seeing one their practical death bed makes one soften up.I definitely don't even want to be around her. Eliza wont listen, she never did so why start now? 

*knock*knock*

"Ill get it!"I walked over to the door so lost in mind. 

"Hey."It was Eliza.

"Hi, how are you?"

"Okay.You?"

"Good."

"Say, is Elena here?"I shook my head no.

"She hasn't been here for a few days now. Tate comes and goes."She nodded in response.

"Well I best go find her.Thank you."She walked out the door. I watched her sit in her car and start the engine.I slowly shut the door when I heard her call out to me.

"Yea?"I said slightly opening the door.

"Tell the boys, we will all be here at 6."I nodded, I thought she was to tell me something else.

"Al-Alright."I watched her drive off,I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Elena Rose speaking."I immediately started laughing.

"El-"

"I know. She told you about tonight?"

"She just said to tell the boys everyone will be here at 6."I heard her sigh.

"Hold on let me add Tate."I nodded.

"Tate has be summoned, yes?"I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Did you tell him?"

"Who Ryder?Yea I told him we will do it tomorrow instead."

"Whats happening?"I spoke up.

"Well, Eliza has been so consumed in business. She seems to be forgetting about fun."I totally understood that. She never talks about anything anymore. She is so into planning and preparing. 

"So whats happening tonight?"

"Well Ryder was to come to form an alliance with The Italians and Americans but since he is connected to TATE. He wont be offended if we reschedule."

"Why are we rescheduling?"I asked and I heard Tate sigh. 

"Alanna, because if we form the alliance today. We- or you wont be seeing Eliza for even 5 minutes."Oh.

"Okay so whats happening at 6 now?"

"We are going out to the park."I heard Elena wooing. Tate started clapping.

"The park?"Why the god damn park?

"Because those days in the park were the days we'd all be happy. Smile and most importantly have fun with no worry in the world."I nodded understanding every word.

"AND BY THE WAY, business and relationships ship have not-"

"RELATIONSHIP?"Elena immediately screamed.

"Oh shit bye guys."she immediately hung up.

"Did you see that piece of shit is considered to be in a relationship."Elena was squealing. I pulled the phone away from my ear.